Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face in the beginning of that reel hahah never seen anything look so special in my life 😂😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she’ll be on the echo falls. I actually wouldn’t put it past her to have one of the kids end up in a&e just so he thoroughly can’t enjoy himself. Too bad beave is a selfish bleep and will be balls deep (all 3inch) in some grubby prossie by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well its been lovely to go for so long without having Groma shoved in our face on every other story

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The hen looks like she is a size 12 & I think in this photo she looks alright, mainly because she is wearing something that is the right size & actually suits her figure. Then you have Beggy wearing that monstrosity of a curtain dress, standing on the side looking like an extra. All the other guests seem familiar with each other, then she’s just there tagged on the end 😂.

That hen do looks tragic. I would be mortified! I hope that poor woman has got something else planned to celebrate.
I’d love to know if any of the hens follow this thread👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's going to reappear telling us in that baby voice of hers what a luveleh weekend she had (we know she'll have LOVED not having the "children" round her feet for two days) but that she's so so so so so so so so so happeh to be back in her coseh home with her babies cos that's her happy place. The tears when she's overwhelmed over nothing in a few days time will tell the real story!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Less than one hundred likes and one comment on the hen do reel after ten hours 🤭
Her like counts over the last year prove that she is just not an Influencer she genuinely does not have the reach at all and she can't deny the numbers matter and are needed to class yourself as such professionally, she simple isn't .

I'm not exaggerating when I say a really good friend of mine has an account where she shares her little Cavapoo out and about on their lovely walks I've been with her on a few with our dog and no joke that little pup averages at least 3,500 likes, I think when dogs, cats, budgies and hamsters are pulling in more views than yourself it's time have a long hard look at what you describe as work or your career.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her like counts over the last year prove that she is just not an Influencer she genuinely does not have the reach at all and she can't deny the numbers matter and are needed to class yourself as such professionally, she simple isn't .

I'm not exaggerating when I say a really good friend of mine has an account where she shares her little Cavapoo out and about on their lovely walks I've been with her on a few with our dog and no joke that little pup averages at least 3,500 likes, I think when dogs, cats, budgies and hamsters are pulling in more views than yourself it's time have a long hard look at what you describe as work or your career.
Couldn’t have put this better 🙌🏻 the issue is with Beggy is she’s completely delusional. Her engagement doesn’t match up with her followers because a huge chunk of her followers she bought herself and it’s reflected in the amount of likes and comments she gets because someone with that amount of followers should be getting way more engagement!

IMG_2314.jpeg
IMG_2315.jpeg

The average engagement rate for accounts with 20-100k followers is 5.1%. Hers is 1.39%

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have a feeling she didn’t even stay over and left the same day
Yes I thought this, either that or the at it has been a whole weekend affair and she just turned up for the last night! All very odd; but then again look who we’re talking about 🫠

Reactions: 12
I prefer her actual face to one she shares with us day in day out, stretched to buggery with slimming filters. Her face is much more round in these photos, the proportions look better. She does herself no favours either way.
She does have a naturally pretty face without make up and filters. Sadly her behaviour and personality are both, very ugly

Reactions: 12
Hope I don't sound like a pensioner saying this but bleeping hell that BJ Hoare gets through the men like most of us get through hot dinners.

Just after the pandemic (so I'd say late 21/early 22) she was with a slimmer fella with light brown hair and a beard who'd been in the army, pretty sure her youngest kid is fathered by him.

Then 2 short years later she's got 2 kids with 2 different blokes and is marrying an entirely different guy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hope I don't sound like a pensioner saying this but bleeping hell that BJ Hoare gets through the men like most of us get through hot dinners.

Just after the pandemic (so I'd say late 21/early 22) she was with a slimmer fella with light brown hair and a beard who'd been in the army, pretty sure her youngest kid is fathered by him.

Then 2 short years later she's got 2 kids with 2 different blokes and is marrying an entirely different guy.
I'm pretty sure she's only got the one child?

Reactions: 2
You're right, I distinctly remember lockdown times them meeting up and bogtrotter had 2 boys and BJ had 2 girls in tow but with hindsight it must have been her last fellas daughter from a previous relationship..my bad!
She's still bound to be a mess in some capacity if she's besties with Dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg the food shop stories. “I GOT THESE EGGS YUH KNOW WE HAD CHICKENS N STUFF, SO YEAH I LIKE THE FRESHUH TYPE” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wtf is she on. The fresher type of eggs?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they’ll sell brain cells in the middle aisle of Aldi one week, she could do with a few.
Also doesn’t scream boss babe going from grated cheese to blocks. It screams broke instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.