Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she linking that vile curtain material dress. No one is going to want that link Beggy hun 🤮

Reactions: 17
Nailed it, Beggy.
Shoes also don't go with that dress 🫣
View attachment 2876219
She always pulls some sort of pose when she’s in photos with her friends. It just screams insecurity!
---
So funny that she is quite happy to get her entire body out in the shack but wears a frumpy curtain to a rare occasion out that only shows off her enormous legs. If my body looked like the photoshopped version of Begs id have a nice midi skirt and a crop top on, fake tan and shoes that go with the outfit. But no… this is the best she can do 🤣
I know! So many nice outfits from so many places, online or not, and she chooses that mess.

Yep you can totally see through that dress. It also looks like the buttons are holding on for dear life around her stomach. As we’ve all said many times, she is easily a size 14, which is absolutely fine, so why doesn’t she just be open about her real size & wear clothes that are her proper size & suit her shape?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't think these are the pjs she has. My daughter has 2 pair identical to these in different colours, they were about £15 a pair from primark. She'll be just pretending she paid £40 odd quid so she looks like a boss babe.
She was in Primark the other day. She’s such a lying woman. She doesn’t have £40 for pjs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She always pulls some sort of pose when she’s in photos with her friends. It just screams insecurity!
---

I know! So many nice outfits from so many places, online or not, and she chooses that mess.

Yep you can totally see through that dress. It also looks like the buttons are holding on for dear life around her stomach. As we’ve all said many times, she is easily a size 14, which is absolutely fine, so why doesn’t she just be open about her real size & wear clothes that are her proper size & suit her shape?!
Jesus! Free the burger nipples 😳😆🟤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Geez that dress is ugly! It looks like its made form a sateen damask print tablecloth you'd find on a market stall in the 70's!!!

Why can she not just buy the size that fits her?! Is she too thick to read the labels correctly? Can't count past 10 so 14 is beyond her comprehension even though it definitely looks more her size!

Reactions: 20
I think she uses those stick on things to lift your tits up so it looks like you're not wearing a bra. Because sometimes you can see how saggy and swinging they are, then other videos she looks completely different

Reactions: 11
whats up with her face? Hardly looks like her in that picture
I thought this too, I think it's mostly just the fact thats her actual face and not edited, its much fuller just like the rest of her in that photo.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.