Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of frothy tea 😬... Nope, I'll pass.

That's 5 mins of my life wasted - what an utter bore she is. Could she be anymore of a drip....

No wonder the kids have no colour in them, not an ounce of fat - when you see her shopping table you know why.

I still don't understand why she has a fresh smoothie each day, but the kids (or rather Roma) has a pouch one, that's probably full of sugar.

Yep, no cleaning stuff, no lemon slices, none of Steve's car snacks...

Sad existence for sure. And... AND.... The fish fingers might as well be called "fish like".... There won't be barely any fish in them - probably made up from the guts😬
---

And the meatballs all day in the slow cooker... They must end up the size of a pea by 5pm.

Mince with a sauce - doesn't sound appealing either 😬
---
I don't get how Steve is the size he is on what she serves up - no way would her meals keep a working (non working🤔) man with enough energy all day. It's bollocks.
Steroids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Where's the toothpaste, shampoo, soap etc nevermind house and clothes cleaning stuff?! :sick:

Reactions: 22
Nothing for the dogs or cat either from what I saw. Does she ever buy sanitary products, deodorant? Cleaning stuff?

Reactions: 19
Four of us and we go through at least a tube of toothpaste a week and a bottle of shower gel. No nappies bought either. She clearly cuts a lot of corner!s!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where the veg??! That wouldn't keep my family going for long!! Half a dozen eggs?! For a family of 5? Or is it only BMA that has an egg in her concrete pancakes?!
Mince in a sauce- do you mean Gravy you thick witch?!

Loads of sugary snacks and cereal but one pack of apple between 5 of them, and having just checked back NO VEG at all except a pack of peppers and a bag of spinach which we all know goes in her daily bleeping smoothies :rolleyes: No carrots, broccoli etc. No wonder the boys look pale and half starved.

I hope to god those kids get hot school dinners every day otherwise they must be starving. Alfie is 10? When my son was 10 he ate full adult portions! But then he was very active with several hobbies and always on the go- whereas Alfie poor lad does duck all- the dancing appears to have stopped, and we all know they don't do football or anything else. They literally go to school and back to the dump.
What a bleeping miserable life and she does fcuk all every day so could at leats bother to cook. Why does she need a slow cooker- she's at home all day every day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have the lips been topped up too? She looks completely different and her face can't even pull a proper smile! :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Pleasseeee can someone do a new thread? I’ve looked at what to do and I don’t seem to have the privileges but we are way overdue.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.