Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when all they used to do is watch DVDs??
I have similar age boys and could never believe they just used to sit there watching film after film??!
She seemed genuinely shocked the other day that Rurrrrmah wouldn’t sit and watch the tv while she cleaned up in the kitchen - she is one and a half they need watching Beggy you bellend 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20

If I’ve done it right 🙈
The last bit of this video is absolute gold, and shows how unprofessional her videos are!
Brilliant- thank you 🤣 I'm sure there's one where she did it at the beginning?? Unless she went back and edited it out. Because I remember it went on much longer than a couple of seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off tattle for a couple days and tit goes down.

Don’t worry, neglecting your kids is fine, as long as this mama and her haggard, old, saggy, ugly, space raider face gets the cracks filled in who really cares right? Kids should be taken off them. bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IMG_9312.jpeg

As if those pjs she linked yesterday are £40!! Can’t provide for her sons basic needs but will happily spend £40 on some pjs for herself that she’ll probably wear constantly for 3 months!! She knocks me sick!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2875587
As if those pjs she linked yesterday are £40!! Can’t provide for her sons basic needs but will happily spend £40 on some pjs for herself that she’ll probably wear constantly for 3 months!! She knocks me sick!
I don't think these are the pjs she has. My daughter has 2 pair identical to these in different colours, they were about £15 a pair from primark. She'll be just pretending she paid £40 odd quid so she looks like a boss babe.

Reactions: 16
The sad thing for Woody is he will take these leaned behaviours into relationships - he will bring that confusion to potential partners. We've all met the men that have that kind of baggage - please don't let it only be me!!

Adults like R&S don't have the emotional intelligence to know what they are doing, and if they did I'm sure they don't care.

For Woody to leave these notes declaring his love for her, like Chub has said is for validation. He doesn't understand what he is doing wrong. Maybe on the other hand he does misbehave purposely to get her attention - any attention is better than known.

She wasn't best pleased with Roma not sat still while she cleans.... Fuckin idiot!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She seemed genuinely shocked the other day that Rurrrrmah wouldn’t sit and watch the tv while she cleaned up in the kitchen - she is one and a half they need watching Beggy you bellend 🤦‍♀️
And as usual with these insta dickheads, by the time you've got your tripod out, set your camera up and filmed yourself speaking into it, you could've had the floor swept AND mopped in that time. And Roma is most definitely NOT a wild child.

Reactions: 18
Why doesn't boss babe just get herself a simple nude pair of louboutins to go with everything 🤔 500 or 600 but surely that's like spending 20 quid to the rest of us given that she herself said she earns most peoples annual salary in one month.
The heels would snap with those pins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nailed it, Beggy.
Shoes also don't go with that dress 🫣
View attachment 2876219
So funny that she is quite happy to get her entire body out in the shack but wears a frumpy curtain to a rare occasion out that only shows off her enormous legs. If my body looked like the photoshopped version of Begs id have a nice midi skirt and a crop top on, fake tan and shoes that go with the outfit. But no… this is the best she can do 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Send Beggy help
Her photo editing app isn’t working 😂
Notice she’s cut her milk bottle legs off this one
EA6C94EB-04D4-4B74-95E6-28C4BAC0845B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.