Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had chickens....
Come on beggy? Did you eat them? Where have they gone?

And how much can you drone on about cheese? Congratulations you bought blocked cheese and you're going to grate it yourself 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Using different words because you were with the girls this weekend 🥴
All of one evening because she couldn't afford to stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I say I died on the spot of second hand embarrassment when she said because she’s been with the girls this weekend she’s using loads of different words like banging🫠😭😂 duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When I say I died on the spot of second hand embarrassment when she said because she’s been with the girls this weekend she’s using loads of different words like banging🫠😭😂 duck me
She really is the epitome of an immature, chavvy and cocky 14 year old. Except she’s a 30 year old mother of three.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched it…how cringe is she! 😂 Banging…brain dead more like! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just proves she never joins the real world. If she had an actual job, she wouldn't last the day she'd be sent home crying by lunchtime because she's such a pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I might be horribly out of touch but how is she feeding a family of 5 for £73 🤔 even if i shop at aldi i spend between 80-100 for 2 people. I mean we have more than 1 piece of veg with our evening meal and easily 3 bits of fruit each per day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Using different words because you were with the girls this weekend 🥴
All of one evening because she couldn't afford to stay!
Haven’t even finished watching the stories but had to come here when she said this😂😂😂 “the girls”

Beggy, they are just associates and I imagine that’s all they’ll ever be😂

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she literally shops for a family of 3! Roma got biscotti biscuits & Peppa Pig crisps, what did the boys get?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I might be horribly out of touch but how is she feeding a family of 5 for £73 🤔 even if i shop at aldi i spend between 80-100 for 2 people. I mean we have more than 1 piece of veg with our evening meal and easily 3 bits of fruit each per day 😂
We are a family if 5 and even with meal planning regardless of which supermarket I go to, I never end up spending less than £150 a week with prices the way they are now! Though she never shows cleaning products, alcohol, CAKE etc! So I'd bet my house she's not just spending £73 a week either :LOL:

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but my ten year old will eat a full tin of beans himself. On Mondays when he swims it’s an awkward time, so he usually has something lighter early straight from school like a mini stir fry. Then when he’s home he’s ravenous before bed so will easily knock down beans on toast. You know like a normal growing pre teen boy. Shes off her bleeping rocker if she thinks that will stretch past two days. Also saying mince beef and I’ll just do a sauce with mash?? WHAT?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who has frothy tea? Coffee yes, but not tea 😂
The thought of frothy tea 😬... Nope, I'll pass.

That's 5 mins of my life wasted - what an utter bore she is. Could she be anymore of a drip....

No wonder the kids have no colour in them, not an ounce of fat - when you see her shopping table you know why.

I still don't understand why she has a fresh smoothie each day, but the kids (or rather Roma) has a pouch one, that's probably full of sugar.

Yep, no cleaning stuff, no lemon slices, none of Steve's car snacks...

Sad existence for sure. And... AND.... The fish fingers might as well be called "fish like".... There won't be barely any fish in them - probably made up from the guts😬
---
I’m sorry but my ten year old will eat a full tin of beans himself. On Mondays when he swims it’s an awkward time, so he usually has something lighter early straight from school like a mini stir fry. Then when he’s home he’s ravenous before bed so will easily knock down beans on toast. You know like a normal growing pre teen boy. Shes off her bleeping rocker if she thinks that will stretch past two days. Also saying mince beef and I’ll just do a sauce with mash?? WHAT?!
And the meatballs all day in the slow cooker... They must end up the size of a pea by 5pm.

Mince with a sauce - doesn't sound appealing either 😬
---
I don't get how Steve is the size he is on what she serves up - no way would her meals keep a working (non working🤔) man with enough energy all day. It's bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm in Ireland and family of 4 and I spend 150-190 a week in aldi (euro) she's starving her family

• Heart
Reactions: 13

That's 5 mins of my life wasted - what an utter bore she is. Could she be anymore of a drip....

No wonder the kids have no colour in them, not an ounce of fat - when you see her shopping table you know why.

I still don't understand why she has a fresh smoothie each day, but the kids (or rather Roma) has a pouch one, that's probably full of sugar.

Sad existence for sure. And... AND.... The fish fingers might as well be called "fish like".... There won't be barely any fish in them - probably made up from the guts😬
---

And the meatballs all day in the slow cooker... They must end up the size of a pea by 5pm.

---
I don't get how Steve is the size he is on what she serves up - no way would her meals keep a working (non working🤔) man with enough energy all day. It's bollocks.
They're like Dave and Denise Royle. He's having his dinner from the chippy every day and she's knocking up dairlyea on toast when he gets home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

---

---
Steve probably has dinner at his girlfriends before he goes home 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Family of 4 and a few animal, £200 a week is average and has been the last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.