Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Remember when we were treated to the “sexy Range” every other day? She really saw that as her having made it in life. An 8 year old Range Rover with bald tyres 😳 We haven’t once had any smug posts since she changed to the Tesla. Now Beaver has downgraded to a Fiat Panda 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has Beaver started an account for the Panda? He’s started following this & liked the photo 😂 the account was made two days ago. Pasquale the panda 🤣🤣
Omg that’s definitely him isn’t it!! He follows panda Paul on both accounts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ… he’s turned into one of those boys who have just passed their test and think their ancient shitbox is the bees knees because it has a spoiler and a loud exhaust… Isn’t he almost 40? How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - The poor cat is dead, sleeps on his sisters bed, beavers face is red, beggys not right in the head.

I’m genuinely gutted for the cat, it was a lovely little animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Steve is just in a total world of his own.. his face is enough to turn anyone off but rocking up in a panda 😂 what a bleeping ick that man is! 🤢
im not sure how beggy has the nerve to send herself messages saying “he’s such a hunk”😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Beaver started an account for the Panda? He’s started following this & liked the photo 😂 the account was made two days ago. Pasquale the panda 🤣🤣
I am absolutely mortified on both their behalves right now 😂 #bossbabe #inspirational #workhardandyoucouldhavethis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am absolutely mortified on both their behalves right now 😂 #bossbabe #inspirational #workhardandyoucouldhavethis
So bloody funny. I can’t believe he’s called it pasquale and given it an Instagram account 🤣 hope Pasquale is a better influencer than Beggy is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they’re apparently so skint they’ve had to kill their cat, get a bleeping PANDA & Steve’s lugging crates for a living while Becks is doing ads for claims management companies. Wonder what’s happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, she is literally about 5 miles away from me now with Emily Baptiste. She’s at Bent’s garden centre in Warrington. If my kids weren’t off school poorly, I’d be there like a shot for pics of her in the wild 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How can you have a Fiat Panda and a Tesla on the same driveway and claim your a super successful sparkly diamond unicorn business owner 🤣

Daddy owns the Tesla and Steve's had to buy his own car, resulting in the Panda

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.