Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, she is literally about 5 miles away from me now with Emily Baptiste. She’s at Bent’s garden centre in Warrington. If my kids weren’t off school poorly, I’d be there like a shot for pics of her in the wild 😭🤣
I’m the same but I’m in work! Bents is lovely but that is a trek from Yorkshire. If we head over there we stay overnight

Reactions: 4
Nice to see romas wrapped up warm again
absolute joke this!
honestly makes me SO mad!
If you feel the need to wear a coat then your baby should bleeping wear one!
my baby never leaves the house without a coat or a snowsuit!

Reactions: 12
T
So bloody funny. I can’t believe he’s called it pasquale and given it an Instagram account 🤣 hope Pasquale is a better influencer than Beggy is 😂
That's the account he'll be messaging other women from. A bleeping panda like, that's obviously all daddy hobson had spare after giving them the Tesla.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Knew right away she was at Bents, used to live 10 min away (now 3hrs) I’d have bloody booked the rest of the day off work for that tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have to validate that she has friends
duck off....
Cat killer i cant get over it...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Remember when we were treated to the “sexy Range” every other day? She really saw that as her having made it in life. An 8 year old Range Rover with bald tyres 😳 We haven’t once had any smug posts since she changed to the Tesla. Now Beaver has downgraded to a Fiat Panda 🤣🤣🤣
Not forgetting the old porche, she only had that for 5 mins! What happened to that again?

Low headband to hide the cradle cap, Becky they all watch your insta so it's too late
I remember her being preggo with babeh gurl & she said on her stories that she didn't like headbands on babehs. & no offence to anyone that did just wasn't her thing.
She needs to keep up with her own tit she spouts

Reactions: 20
Nice to see romas wrapped up warm again
Right on cue… baby in a coat 😂😂

How can you have a Fiat Panda and a Tesla on the same driveway and claim your a super successful sparkly diamond unicorn business owner 🤣

Daddy owns the Tesla and Steve's had to buy his own car, resulting in the Panda
I just got stuck at traffic lights with a fiat panda in front & a Tesla behind. All I could think was I’m a Beggy and Steve sandwich and now I want to vomit 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet it took all Steve’s brain power to come up with Pasquale. And then he had to Google how to spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Beaver started an account for the Panda? He’s started following this & liked the photo 😂 the account was made two days ago. Pasquale the panda 🤣🤣
I am bleeping💀 He has given it a name and it’s own Instagram account. I have secondhand embarrassment.

It looks like one of those cars adapted for wheelchair access with a ramp at the back that hospitals use to transport patients.

He seems to think the engine gives it some credibility but he is deluding himself. How bleeping funny! It’s as if Tiger has worked her karma. 😼

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am bleeping💀 He has given it a name and it’s own Instagram account. I have secondhand embarrassment.

It looks like one of those cars adapted for wheelchair access with a ramp at the back that hospitals use to transport patients.

He seems to think the engine gives it some credibility but he is deluding himself. How bleeping funny! It’s as if Tiger has worked her karma. 😼
LOL it really does!!! They’re hideous things! why on earth would he even want one? 🤣 I thought he loved the other one he had??

Reactions: 8
I 100% believe the only reason she got the ‘wild’ cat in the first place was in the hope that she could make money from any kittens it may have. Tiger gave her the goods so she wasn’t needed anymore!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
AD769654-AC96-4F93-80A1-D2FAFE2E68E2.png

This just came up on my news feed 😂😂😂 I’m all for breastfeeding but no one wants to see that duck sake. Beggy once Anne turns 2 😂 her name is calcium cannons on tik tok apparently, just as bad as mamas milk 🤢 what’s with these attention seeking cunts

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but that car is so embarrassing for him 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

The car itself is fine before anyone gets offended… But a “petrolhead” like Steve driving round in a PANDA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.