Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdest thing for me is Alfie’s 9 and we’ve never seen said sheep
Her business bestie Ashlie posts regularly about her ADHD (yet won't get him assessed as she doesn't want to label him, but labels him ADHD constantly 🙄) son having a duck teddy that he loves and won't be without. Could be that they've finally had to address Alfies needs and she's trying to introduce it slowly and in a way which she's seen Ashlie do similar. This is Beggs who copies everyone on insta, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 10
shes a bleeping PSYCHO!!! poor tiger probably ended up in the slow cooker. She seriously needs an intervention. I'm so sad for that poor cat. She used it for content while it was a cute kitten, made some money off it by breeding then this. She shouldnt be allowed animals and its questionable if shes capable of looking after her children to be honest. She is VILE. She is a LIAR. She is rotten inside and out, much like her shack.

Reactions: 24
Bullshit the cat died 10 weeks ago- she shares EVERYTHING all day every day- she even shared when Mandyanne did a tit ffs!!
There is something definitely not true about what she says happened to the cat. And her "neighbour" found it in a field?!! Yeah sure.....
Bloody Bullshgitting Beggy strikes again. I see that other "cat lover" Beggy Meldrum commented on how sad it was! Both as bad as each other!
What was the so-called neighbour even doing in the bloody field to begin with? Looking for a dead cat? 😂

Reactions: 11
So her rooster and kitten died within about 6 weeks of each other 😳
Yeah sniff Robbie just died in the garden then Tiger just died in the field,
Oscar just had his paws run over with the hoover and Mabel just got cracked in the face Sniff , the only thing happily thriving in her home is the baby rat that ran out from under her bed .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh yeah the rooster got a massive eulogy as soon as it popped it’s clogs but tiger got duck all for 10 weeks . It probably got pregnant again and died and low and behold she will have a new kitten

Yeah sniff Robbie just died in the garden then Tiger just died in the field,
Oscar just had his paws run over with the hoover and Mabel just got cracked in the face Sniff , the only thing happily thriving in her home is the baby rat that ran out from under her bed .
Oh god don’t start mouse gate is it isn’t it again!!!

• Haha
What’s wrong with a teddy 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve got no beef with a kid having a comforter whilst they’re going to sleep. My brother slept with a plastic dinosaur that was 1m tall until he was about 10😂

I feel so so sorry for tiger. I hope if they let her go then someone nice has found her and giving her a lovely life with lots of lap time and tuna treats 💚
My cats love tuna. The only tuna Tiger would have experienced was the fishy smell from beggys pissy flaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her business bestie Ashlie posts regularly about her ADHD (yet won't get him assessed as she doesn't want to label him, but labels him ADHD constantly 🙄) son having a duck teddy that he loves and won't be without. Could be that they've finally had to address Alfies needs and she's trying to introduce it slowly and in a way which she's seen Ashlie do similar. This is Beggs who copies everyone on insta, so I wouldn't put it past her.
Completely unrelated but i once looked at Ashlie’s thread and someone had commented from this thread and their profile pic was of Beggy. Someone said to them something like
REBECCA LAMB WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS THREAD ISN'T ASHLIE YOUR FRIEND

and i swear i nearly coughed up a lung laughing 😂😂😂 i haven’t been the same since and I can’t go back to that thread now because it has already peaked for me

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry but that reel for the poor cat. Well done love you deserve an Oscar 👏🏻👏🏻

Mentions every hour her baby feeds mentions every week how old she is. But didn't mention the cat for 10 weeks!? Nah, she's been reading here and seen everyone speculating she decided she should write something on insta. 👀

She's a c**t. She liked the cat when she was all tiny and had nothing else to play with. Now she couldn't give two fucks.

The chickens
The "Wild" rabbit
The dogs...
She can't even look after herself & feed her self more then half a carrot. Everything is for the gram. What's the matter? Your ads drying up so you need something to get views etc. 🙃😡 honestly 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 22
Sorry but that reel for the poor cat. Well done love you deserve an Oscar 👏🏻👏🏻

Mentions every hour her baby feeds mentions every week how old she is. But didn't mention the cat for 10 weeks!? Nah, she's been reading here and seen everyone speculating she decided she should write something on insta. 👀

She's a c**t. She liked the cat when she was all tiny and had nothing else to play with. Now she couldn't give two fucks.

The chickens
The "Wild" rabbit
The dogs...
She can't even look after herself & feed her self more then half a carrot. Everything is for the gram. What's the matter? Your ads drying up so you need something to get views etc. 🙃😡 honestly 😅😅😅😅
Don’t forget the baby Deer that had lost it’s Mummeh

• Haha
If the cat really did die naturally? and the farmer notified them I believe Dingle would have buried the poor thing in the garden and did a little rockery memorial for her and used it for content

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
shes a bleeping PSYCHO!!! poor tiger probably ended up in the slow cooker. She seriously needs an intervention. I'm so sad for that poor cat. She used it for content while it was a cute kitten, made some money off it by breeding then this. She shouldnt be allowed animals and its questionable if shes capable of looking after her children to be honest. She is VILE. She is a LIAR. She is rotten inside and out, much like her shack.
The cat story is total bullshit - useless excuse for a human being :sick:

Reactions: 14
Kids having teddies is no big deal.

Maybe they didn’t want to pay for cat food/upkeep. Got some kittens off her, got the money for selling them and got rid. They’re clearly skint what with all the ads and Beaver’s job in a warehouse or whatever.

Reactions: 6
I for one am pleased the boys have teddies/comforters. They're not getting comfort anywhere else bless 'em unless its a #ad

Reactions: 19
If she was that much a part of their family then like duck would she keep that quiet, why can’t her idiotic followers see her for the lying bleep she actually is!! What was stopping her coming on and saying “just a quick story about Tiger, dont want to talk about it in detail too difficult, just letting you all know” seeing as we now know when Roma shits ya know, nothings private. Cmon, someone from Rebecca’s fam needs to come on and spill, mind you she probs lies to them aswell since she doesn’t see them at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry i posted before work, tit tea really but i saw him in the supermarket with work clothes on. There wasn't a company logo but undoubtedly work clothing. Wearing like warehouse type gear those cargo pants that men USUALLY look attractive in and a big working jacket. Christ knows what it could be cos he was only daddy's little office boy, never had an actual bleeping engineering degree like the other lads he MANAGED🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 😂😂
If you could just follow him next time and see where he goes that would be great, please and thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I can’t get over Tiger’s demise as I love cats. I bleeping hate Beggy, the lazy, lying bleep. Don’t forget that these two leave their boisterous dogs holed up in a dingy room every night and also for hours during the day. They don’t ‘care’ about animals.

Her lack of any details proves she’s lying. As others have said it’s almost as if she is paving the way for something.

Show us the chickens Beggy. Prove you aren’t offloading your animals because you’re an irresponsible, poor bleep who can’t be arsed and can’t afford to feed them but doesn’t want to admit the truth.

Reactions: 20
Took ten weeks to tell everyone the cat died. But told us the same day when lola and Robbie died. Doesn't add up

Reactions: 27
The reel on how the last born is so special...... Rebecca don't you mean when your last born is the girl you wanted from the start

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.