Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petrol head Beaver driving a Fiat Panda in’t Dales….hahahaha oh how the mighty have fallen?
Proper babe magnet now hunnipot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha which of them is in the background of Emilys video of the baby... "I had a follower message me..."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok put a bow on your babies head , thats your choice, but don’t put one on that looks like a bandage from a war torn country just because beige is the favourite colour of no taste instahuns and the over 75s!! !

I bet Emily Baptiste’s Husband and Ashlie Sugarusheds boyfriend Wingers are not driving around in a Fiat Panda 🐼 😂😂😂😂

Whats up ? sister rocks back up in the country and Hobson Snr needs to spread his cash further , so the hot hatch has to be sold to pay her deposit and rent till her manifesting and life coaching 😂 business is bringing in the big bucks in a cost of living crisis economy !

If I was still having to provide my kids with cars etc in their late 30’s I would tell them to do one !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On that reel it looks like she’s about to say “my favourite” when she’s kissing Roma. 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Sitting in her bra with Ann in her little vest, it’s freezing!!!!!!! You can’t tell me the central heating is on x

Reactions: 7
Sitting in her bra with Ann in her little vest, it’s freezing!!!!!!! You can’t tell me the central heating is on x
I don't think the CH works as she has all the plug in mobile heaters that are crap everywhere and just the coal fire in the living room

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.