Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does his dad own the house? Anyone actually looked at the deeds? If so, that’s tragic.

Reactions: 1
Steve grow a set and take the Tesla off your dumpy girlfriend and make her drive the bleeping panda.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching their attempts to portray an idyllic, comfortable lifestyle going slowly down the shitter is the karma I’m here for.

A Fiat Panda that needs a lot of work, a loaned Tesla that isn’t big enough for them, a pram without a seat, a secondhand car seat, a business owner with no business, a SAH dad who has to work, and a casserole containing one carrot between four. It’s pitiful.

I’d have more respect if they were honest, especially in light of the current climate, but they’re not.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just looked on auto trader and one of these cars - even an er…rare 100 BHP model is only about 2k. So the biggest family car they have doesn’t even fit them all in and Steve is tootling about in that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s built like a bleeping barn door and she’s got a fella at home driving around the Yorkshire dales in a fiat panda 😭💀😩😂 I didn’t think it could get much worse but here we are lads
The thing is if they were honest humble people it wouldn't matter at all. I've got two kids and we've got one old small car. But I haven't styled myself into some boss babe caricature so there is nothing to judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Up early to go on adventure? Kids out of school again then? 🙄
It’s got to be a gifted trip best not be Lapland

New thread you lovely lot

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
as if Walter would be able to spell Pasquale.

The car screams 'can't get finance because of Rebecca's Klarna habit'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.