Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
‘There’s some weird people out there’

What like your boyfriend that takes pictures of half naked women and posts the picture online to mock her (which isn’t highly disrespectful to the woman but also you Rebecca)
The boyfriend that thinks if you don’t speak English you should ‘go back to where you came from’ - I can guarantee that a midwife/doctor/nurse/pharmacist that has treated you and your litter of kids doesn’t speak English as a first language.
What about the weirdos that think they own a buisness yet have targets set by someone else and is paid by a scam MLM company. The same weirdos that don’t get maternity leave.
I heard there also weirdos out there that lie about having Gallstones and waste NHS resources just for attention but the biggest weirdos of all are the ones that trick their boyfriend into have another baby that he so desperately doesn’t want and then acts like life is great 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Imhere123

VIP Member
Interesting that it was 10 weeks ago….. isn’t Anne around 10/11 weeks now? Let’s call a spade a spade shall we, Tiger was kicked out as soon as big Anne arrived 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Can’t believe she has the audacity to attempt to give financial advice when she’s spent the last 10 years trapping, manipulating and dropping her yo-yo knickers to pay her bills.

she needs to act like her hairline and take several steps back ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Screenshot_20221126-083349.png

I just do not understand the obsession with these trainers AT ALL. They look like the kind of trainers my mum got me from the supermarket and I got teased for wearing as a kid! Seriously, what is the appeal? They are absolutely disgusting.
Omg just looked at the price of them too. £76!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
The dingles haven’t been burgled cos they’ve got nothing worth nicking. Half a sofa .. a coseh vase, I mean glass. An Easter bunneh table cloth. The bed shelf. Nah thanks not worth a wank
If they wanted to nick a telly, they’d have to take the bed too. They’ve got nothing of value. Anyone attempting to burgle their house would probably put stuff in there out of pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I just find it hilarious that this is the type of life Steve clearly dreams of but through his own stupidity he was trapped and is now stuck in the most mundane existence imaginable with breast milk beggy 🤮🤮🤮
To be honest even if he wasn’t with her his life wouldn’t be anything like that.. look at him, he looks like a dopey dribbly old dog & has the personality of a trout 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 53

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She talks about there being “weirdos” online…. Yeah - the peadophiles and weird creeps who FOLLOW YOU Rebecca - like the man who has a weird kiddy fetish and dresses up like he’s pregnant. Or all the creepy men wanking off into a sock over you BREASTFEEDING YOUR INFANT DAUGHTER who you actively encourage with all your seedy photos and chat about anal sex and all the rest of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
We’ve got a really nice bedtime routine, it’s not always the same, sometimes it’s 7.30-8 and sometimes it’s 11pm. I’m pretty sure that’s not the definition of routine!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Honestly you guys give beaver way too much credit. Which blonde size 8 is willing to fuck him?! Infact, who at all is willing to fuck him besides a balding, tubby, ugly cunt like beggy? Come on now, if anything he goes to the gym for a wank, at best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cocoluna

VIP Member
The dingles haven’t been burgled cos they’ve got nothing worth nicking. Half a sofa .. a coseh vase, I mean glass. An Easter bunneh table cloth. The bed shelf. Nah thanks not worth a wank

• Haha
Reactions: 48

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I know I’m in the minority of thinking the wedding is gonna go ahead but I’m so buzzing to watch how bad it’s gonna be 🤣
me too!!!

personal predictions;
- Steve’s roid face will be redder than the sun
- Rebecca and Roma will have a ‘candid’ breast feeding shot of her facing into the Greek scenery
- Roma will be wearing a garish outfit, full gypsy bow and diamond dress
- none of the family will be able to pronounce any of the food served ‘tzat-zi-keh’ and stuff
- Rebecca won’t have any bridesmaids ‘Roma as a flower guuuuurl is enough for us, sniff’
- family drunken fight
- Rebecca doing an aff link for the lumeh spa on the morning of

any others?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
The ££ of fuel to get there the burglars would be out of pocket !

Plus that house is like the Bermuda Triangle things just disappear!! cats , porches, woodys motor bike , slow cooker lids , Beaver !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47