Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m positive that accounts Steve’s. The picture of the panda in the car park looks very much like a background of a pic they’ve posted before? Captions are worded how Steve would do it to I think.

Reactions: 5
NO Ads
NO Lumi
NO Tits
Christ Beggy must have made her millions
I hope she chipped in for The PANDA🐼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine getting one of your young kids to film you kissing your favourite child. Those boys have probably never experienced that, even tho it's all for the gram.

Reb loves romas "milk breath" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
100% Beaver. He loves an exclamation mark and an emoji. Absolutely no doubt it's him. How the mighty have bleeping fallen. I knew they'd be in financial tit having a third child! Absolute tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I like pasquale the panda for the pure fact dingle will be absolutely hating that bag of un-anaesthetically pleasing shite

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like pasquale the panda for the pure fact dingle will be absolutely hating that bag of un-anaesthetically pleasing shite
And that it's 15 yrs old.

Wouldn't be surprised if this car account is his new perving account, needy witch beggy has clearly taken over his original IG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine getting one of your young kids to film you kissing your favourite child. Those boys have probably never experienced that, even tho it's all for the gram.

Reb loves romas "milk breath" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Im so sick of her...such a cruel mother if you can call her one😠

Reactions: 7
She’s built like a bleeping barn door and she’s got a fella at home driving around the Yorkshire dales in a fiat panda 😭💀😩😂 I didn’t think it could get much worse but here we are lads

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.