Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
, thanks to @rantingflower for the winning title the full one was .. too thick for a diploma, Steve’s got the Rona meanwhile Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma
But I had to shorten it.

Reactions: 13
Honestly why do people have their Christmas trees up so early?! Does my head in. It’s fookin November!

Reactions: 32
Their area of the Dales unless you are actually a farmer or a worker on the land it is mostly early retired active people or second home woeners that live out there

I actually think it was quite cruel to move out there with their kids , ok if they had embraced the country life and got involved with all the local community groups they could it could have been ok , made local friends with kids they could have played with etc . When the boys are teenagers / young adults what are they going to do ?

When I say there house is in the middle of nowhere I’m not joking , and in the Dales at night outside it is completely pitch black you cannot see 3 feet in front of you !

This Saturday night in grassington their nearest small town had a fabulous evening turning on the lights , Santa, Christmas stalls lots of kids excited faces, where was Rebecca ??

Time to buy a house back nearer to a community , kids can have a normal childhood with friends and have a ‘ normal ‘ life for Rebecca and Steve , get a job Rebecca , enjoy chat and support from co workers / friends.
Gifted candles /razors/makeup are not replacements for friends and good times !

This is not hate it's just advice Rebecca !

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Video quality on her ad for Anne is terrible! Also she HAD to get her nip in there didn’t she, I don’t understand the total obsession she has with putting her tits over the internet WE KNOW YOU BREASTFEED!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Don't understand what advertising ill fitting clothes has got to do with Dingles areola. She's absolutely rank, any excuse to get her wonky tit out.
And I'm sorry but aroma looks a bleep in those stupid hats they keep putting her in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the latest video of her and huge Anne is hilarious. Anne physically recoils at rebeccas touch, I think shes actually one of us 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their area of the Dales unless you are actually a farmer or a worker on the land it is mostly early retired active people or second home woeners that live out there

I actually think it was quite cruel to move out there with their kids , ok if they had embraced the country life and got involved with all the local community groups they could it could have been ok , made local friends with kids they could have played with etc . When the boys are teenagers / young adults what are they going to do ?

When I say there house is in the middle of nowhere I’m not joking , and in the Dales at night outside it is completely pitch black you cannot see 3 feet in front of you !

This Saturday night in grassington their nearest small town had a fabulous evening turning on the lights , Santa, Christmas stalls lots of kids excited faces, where was Rebecca ??

Time to buy a house back nearer to a community , kids can have a normal childhood with friends and have a ‘ normal ‘ life for Rebecca and Steve , get a job Rebecca , enjoy chat and support from co workers / friends.
Gifted candles /razors/makeup are not replacements for friends and good times !

This is not hate it's just advice Rebecca !
I think TV etc has given this idyllic idea of living in the country. I've lived in towns and now very rurally not too far from Begs. I still don't think she wanted to move it was Steve and she's trying to convince herself and everyone else they have this amazing life.

Certainly won't help the kids them not choosing to integrate into the local community, which is especially sad given Alfie's clear difficulties. I'm expecting my first child and already worried about ensuring they meet people and experience life off the farm but I give a f unlike Beggy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg the latest video of her and huge Anne is hilarious. Anne physically recoils at rebeccas touch, I think shes actually one of us 🤞🏻
Coming to say the same thing 😂😂😂 Even big Mandyanne knows her mams a filthy scrubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s felt very weird what we’ve seen from begs and beaver this past week! I wonder if something had gone on she’s definitely been on her own at least one night

Reactions: 11
duck me she gets on my bleeping nerves. Overuse of the word "littul" and "gorgeous" - my 5 year old has a better vocabulary than her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.