Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel on how the last born is so special...... Rebecca don't you mean when your last born is the girl you wanted from the start
And special because she was just two weeks away from never having a baybeh gurlll when MA was ‘accidentally on purpose’ conceived.

Reactions: 17
Completely unrelated but i once looked at Ashlie’s thread and someone had commented from this thread and their profile pic was of Beggy. Someone said to them something like
REBECCA LAMB WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS THREAD ISN'T ASHLIE YOUR FRIEND

and i swear i nearly coughed up a lung laughing 😂😂😂 i haven’t been the same since and I can’t go back to that thread now because it has already peaked for me
That was me who commented and got accosted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That was me who commented and got accosted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaaha you really did 😂 honestly i was wheezing they proper thought you were Beggy commenting on her pals tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣

your profile pic has set me off again 😂 as if they thought Beggy came on tattle and selected the most unflattering photo as a profile picture🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right I’ve got it one of these pervy pages messages beggy asking her to send him her pussy for £20 so beggy swiftly posted off tiger to him job done

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% she got rid of the cat because of Big Anne….
Never known anyone lie so much about their life!!
She must think we were born yesterday to not see right through every stupid lie she tells. If her lips are moving - she’s lying!

Reactions: 18
#135 Cats gone probably because she scratched Mandyanne... please sing up for Lumi scam

*sign*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
#135 10 weeks to confess the cat has gone, no tears just #ad and looking like Cher gone wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
#Teddygate mh 13 year old has a bear from the day she was born. He’s been all over the world 🤣 what an odd thing to get offended over 🤷🏻‍♀️

#Catgate Mandyann ate the cat. Pass it on

* Genuinely gutted for a tiger, I hope she is living her best life with a family who love her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's got a Fiat Panda 😂 😂 😂 howling
Suits his image,maybe hes leading to a new project hes working on 'the Fiat kung fu panda meets the beaver',that would make a lovely Disney Pixar animated film, A hard working beaver and his trusty fiat kung fu panda go on adventures.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've walked into Mumsnet I see re #teddygate
Yip i have certainly hit a raw nerve with the teddy comment but I'm certainly not offended over kids having one ...I personally don't give a duck if people allow their older kids to have a teddy I think it's funny

And please don't anyone quote me on this it's boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can we please move on from the teddy saga 😂 people getting far too offended... Everyone's kids are raised differently

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she gift mandyanne the little pot that is suh suh special that they paint every year in memory of the old owners, instead of the teddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop slagging off children then and nothing will come of it… done and dusted 🤣💀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.