Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubtful that she confronted anyone… It’s not like she has a baby with her. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but does she really need to park in a parent & child space with Woody anyway? Like if there were none available it wouldn’t be a massive deal.

My sister confronted someone for parking in a parent & child space not too long ago as she was with my almost 1 year old nephew, the culprit was with their teenage daughter. It’s pointless, they don’t listen so you’re wasting your breath!

Her lips at the end of this clip, yikes 😳

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her story about challenging someone parking in a parent and child bay is absolute bullshit. She’s far too timid to be confronting strangers!

Reactions: 27
Christ my son is younger than Woody and I don’t use parent and child spaces. I do see parents from the preschool using them at Tesco once they’ve dropped their kids off though 😂 car seats are in the car so I guess they probably think nobody knows any different. I don’t think it’s on but I’d never confront anyone about it 😂

Reactions: 15
What is that blue shorty all in one thing in the top left photo?!!!!! Not an outfit for Alfie or Woody, surely not?!!!! It’s like an all in one thing you’d put a toddler in.

I don’t think 7 is unacceptable for Woody. But I don’t think Alfie needs to be going to bed at the same time. One at 7 and the other at 8 would be fine
Completely agree - mine are 5 & 7 - my youngest needs no later than 7pm or she's a pain in the arse to get out of bed in a morning but if my eldest went at that time we'd be up with the birds.

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha she doesn’t even take her eyes off the pavement when she’s out let alone start on people 😂😂😂😂

PC Lamb the fantasist

Love when she tries to sound intelligent and struggles to even string the sentence together. She’s not otay.

bet woodys sat thinking ffs this witch ok that never happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg this woman is a crazy bleep😂😂😂😂
DID YOU duck CONFRONT ANYONE YOU DICK.
Is there anything she won't lie about? She needs help. God love her kids is all I can say. She's lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor woody stuck in the back of that hot car for 15/20 minutes whilst she films herself, reads messages and posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder what Steve actually thinks when he views her stories. I know if my partner had thousands of followers and posted stupid rants like that...that literally nobody cares about i would cringe so so much.

I think it would actually give me "the ick"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Parent & child spaces are there as a Convenience. There’s nothing anyone can do if you park in them without a child. I quite often park in them when I’m alone! Stupid witch needs to wind her neck in. She has no idea what she’s talking about at all.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder what Steve actually thinks when he views her stories. I know if my partner had thousands of followers and posted stupid rants like that...that literally nobody cares about i would cringe so so much.

I think it would actually give me "the ick"
Bet she hides most of her stories from him because she knows she's talking pure shite

Reactions: 22
Why is she sat in the car doing a q&a when Woody is sat in the back? Can’t she just go home and do it silly cow

Reactions: 26
Crying yesterday....starting on strangers today. Dingle is about as stable as a three legged table 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not being funny but if it was busy enough for her to rant about p&c spaces, why did she need one for her and a 4 year old? Why couldn’t she park in a normal spot and let someone with multiple children/a baby in a pushchair etc use the space? Pretty sure she’s able to get woody in and out safely in a normal spot. head

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not being funny but if it was busy enough for her to rant about p&c spaces, why did she need one for her and a 4 year old? Why couldn’t she park in a normal spot and let someone with multiple children/a baby in a pushchair etc use the space? Pretty sure she’s able to get woody in and out safely in a normal spot. head
Also why was she there long enough to see and speak to 3 different people? Taking up the space unnecessarily because I’m pretty sure it doesn’t even take me that long to get my 7 month old and a weeks shop into the car that I even see 3 different people

Oh my life as if she confronted them 🤣 does it really bother you THAT much to confront them about it? Just get on with your day ffs! It’s a parking space, it’s not illegal to park in them if you don’t have a child - some people are elderly or have mobility issues. My mum is not classed as disabled but has really bad arthritis in her feet knees and hands so she has to have the door wide open to slowly scramble out - she’s used parent and child a few times when there’s been no spaces nearer the doors. Some people are genuine with it and some , yes, are selfish nob heads but it shouldn’t bother you enough to sit on instagram and have a rant.

dorn’t you know she’s pregnant with babeh gal? How could she possibly park in a normal bay with her big 40 22 week gut bump ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.