Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dingle just because it's a 60 on the country roads doesn't mean you have to do it you idiot , so what happens if a combine fkn harvester was round the corner and you couldn't see for the high hedge

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m here for baby gurl turning 5 and Beggy getting a job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Silly me that will be accident baby no.4 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m here for baby gurl turning 5 and Beggy getting a job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Silly me that will be accident baby no.4 🙄
Nah she's probably planning the next unplanned pregnancy for 2026/27,if Steve's had a vasectomy by then, she'll trap some other mug

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh is this Becky Imogen?? I was coming on to say she’s definitely copied her. She’s always ranting about the spaces and leaves notes on cars 😂😂 and she had a go at some woman in Zara changing rooms because she used the big changing room with no pushchair and poor Becky had to use a small one with a pushchair, she does my head in mind but I love her rants and I could totally imagine her confronting someone, Beggy on the other hand, never!
I wonder if there is a thread for her because she went right off on her child’s father the other day spilled the tea about his child and everything they are all as bad as each other

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jesus. She has copied Emily norris swanky orange tip nails. What a fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahaha she doesn’t even take her eyes off the pavement when she’s out let alone start on people 😂😂😂😂

PC Lamb the fantasist

Love when she tries to sound intelligent and struggles to even string the sentence together. She’s not otay.

bet woodys sat thinking ffs this witch ok that never happened
Imagine how great it'd have been if Woodehh piped up from the back like "NO YOU DIDN'T"
I've realised after typing that that i'm being slightly ambitious with my expectations 😂
Who the duck is this faker kidding, not a chance she spoke to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dingle just because it's a 60 on the country roads doesn't mean you have to do it you idiot , so what happens if a combine fkn harvester was round the corner and you couldn't see for the high hedge
I bet she's a proper bully in her car aswell. Probably thinks she's something special.

Reactions: 11
Also why was she there long enough to see and speak to 3 different people? Taking up the space unnecessarily because I’m pretty sure it doesn’t even take me that long to get my 7 month old and a weeks shop into the car that I even see 3 different people
She also sat in the space longer than needed to do her rant with poor woody roasting in the back!

She also sat in the space longer than needed to do her rant with poor woody roasting in the back!
I think she was waiting for Steve outside the gym, the buildings look similar in the background. Poor Steve can’t go to gym in peace and poor woody dragged along to sit in car, here’s an idea put him in nursery while you run errands 😵💫

I think she was waiting for Steve outside the gym, the buildings look similar in the background. Poor Steve can’t go to gym in peace and poor woody dragged along to sit in car, here’s an idea put him in nursery while you run errands 😵💫
She has to go with him to make sure he's not out chasing a younger model.
Oh and your little tik tok story beggy, you do give us a show, a bleeping tit show. Knob end

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never happened. She wouldn’t say boo to a goose.
Also, I’m the first to call people out but never with parent and child spaces because they are always close to the front and extra wide spaces and you have no idea what disability someone might have and it’s just easier to use.. does she really need to use one when woody is perfectly capable of jumping in and out the car and she doesn’t need to manoeuvre a car seat out the door… works both ways Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.