Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if there is a thread for her because she went right off on her child’s father the other day spilled the tea about his child and everything they are all as bad as each other
Im sure you have to have over 10,000 followers to have a thread and also she made her account private, maybe it’s not anymore now she is single again lol. I can’t believe what she was saying!! I was like no, surely this is stuff you witch to your best friends about not 7000 strangers lol. If she was to have a thread, it would be brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My boyfriend was playing Becky’s stories out loud and it got to the bit where she asked people to put the thing that annoys them the most in the box, he said ‘waiting in the boiling hot car for my mum to bleeping start driving’ 🥴😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My friends are in Kos and they've just sent me a photo of their dinner venue.... And there both sat under those complimentary blankets resteraunts provide when it's a bit nippy on an evening. 🤣🤣

Edit...sorry- point i'm making is it's not thong up your arse bikini weather all the time, soz Beggy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My friends are in Kos and they've just sent me a photo of their dinner venue.... And there both sat under those complimentary blankets resteraunts provide when it's a bit nippy on an evening. 🤣🤣

Edit...sorry- point i'm making is it's not thong up your arse bikini weather all the time, soz Beggy
Weather in Europe’s still hit and miss this time of year we usually go between June- September where it is thong up your arse weather 😂 she’d Proberly walk around the Yorkshire dales in hers if she could rubbing her baby bump

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doubtful that she confronted anyone… It’s not like she has a baby with her. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but does she really need to park in a parent & child space with Woody anyway? Like if there were none available it wouldn’t be a massive deal.

My sister confronted someone for parking in a parent & child space not too long ago as she was with my almost 1 year old nephew, the culprit was with their teenage daughter. It’s pointless, they don’t listen so you’re wasting your breath!

Her lips at the end of this clip, yikes 😳
She has totally ruined herself and lost the little bit of looks she once had
She really is a woman

Reactions: 7
4 cotton pads to take your makeup off? No wonder the creams that colour it’s full of foundation you bint. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her little rant about people parking in parent and child spaces! Of course you confronted them beggy 🤥!! It’s actually not illegal so what was she going to do! A citizens arrest 😂😂
If there's no spaces left and I see some bleep take the last one I always confront them lol but I'm also an argumentative little bleep who has a 2 year old. And this is one of my bug bears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She takes sooooo long to get to the point of what she’s trying to say because she takes so long to get to the point because she goes round and round repeating the same thing going round and round not getting to the point so it takes her sooo long to get to the point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I see she’s let Woody loose with the felt tip pens again on her nails. They look bogging again. Her Nail Tech is shite.

Reactions: 14
She’ll have Woody up in a minute

‘woodeh tell em how mummeh told the ladeh off today…’

like she did when she was trying to prove he was happy 😆

• Haha
She’ll have Woody up in a minute

‘woodeh tell em how mummeh told the ladeh off today…’

like she did when she was trying to prove he was happy 😆
Woodeh: Was that the ladeh Daddy was talking to outside the gym? Or the ladeh Daddy was talking to at the petrol station? Or the ladeh Daddy was talking to at the park?

• Haha
I see she’s let Woody loose with the felt tip pens again on her nails. They look bogging again. Her Nail Tech is shite.
I feel like I’m the only one who never sees an issue with her nails? 😩😩🤣🤣🤣

* just a disclaimer, some are shite colours but I like her nails today 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t really see the point of the tip nails, they look like they’re half done…

What’s the point of having your nails painted the same colour as your natural nails?

Reactions: 10
Why is her face so "wet" on her Pack With Me" video - looks terrible.
And "Alfie doesn't need any float aids in the pool he can swim now" Err not the last time we looked. :unsure:

It's probably the "trend" I don't like.....didn't mean to offend anyone who likes them, I'm more a traditional nail sort of girl ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is her face so "wet" on her Pack With Me" video - looks terrible.
And "Alfie doesn't need any float aids in the pool he can swim now" Err not the last time we looked. :unsure:

It's probably the "trend" I don't like.....didn't mean to offend anyone who likes them, I'm more a traditional nail sort of girl ;)
I go between the both, one week classy and another I have neon swirls all over the place 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

They've got marginally better but when BJ bleep was in charge of them they'd be sloppy, bumpy and look smudged 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.