Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baddad

Rebecca Lamb #112
Everything is cute and stuff, like tricking Steve to get up the duff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I’ve had a really stressful day at work and got a bit teary about it while telling my husband. His reply?

‘Things could be worse love, you could be Rebecca lamb’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
She takes sooooo long to get to the point of what she’s trying to say because she takes so long to get to the point because she goes round and round repeating the same thing going round and round not getting to the point so it takes her sooo long to get to the point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
"Now look at me".
OK then, let's have a look at you over the past 3 years.
Family: Your have failed to address the obvious educational, social and health needs of your two existing children.
Partner: You have gone against his well advertised wishes about having a third child and fallen pregnant again.
Home Life: Your house is not a home. Painting the kitchen cupboards, installing a pub toilet, putting a few vases around the place does not a home make. There is no soul in that house and it makes me shiver every time I see it.
Career: You were one of the rising stars at Channel Mum. However, your laziness, ignorance and greed lost you the easy money. Now you are reduced to rubbing your pregnant bump for pervs and selling face sanders from your pub toilet at 7.30pm on a Monday evening.
Physical Health: You have ruined your face with fillers and your hair with trying to go blonde. You are also not the weight you were then. The amount of sugar you consume on daily basis should worry you enormously.

So yes Beggy, I have looked at you.
And I wouldn't change places with you for all the inspirational quotes in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I don’t know how to explain it but Steve looks like a toddlers drawing of a man. Everything out of proportion, slightly wonky and in the wrong place. Do you know what I mean?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

nothereforit12

10k a month 🥺 sure Beggy...sure.

10k a month and the kids are dressed like hobos.
10k a month and one of the boys sleeps on the previous owners bed and mattress.
10k a month and she’s entering competitions to win £100 shoes.
10k a month and the one designer bag she owns is from 2015*
10k a month and the only “luxury” jewellery she owns is the cheapest the brand offers - aside from her counterfeit Chanel earrings and LV slides.
10k a month and she takes the kids out of school to go on holiday as it’s cheaper.
10k a month and most of her wardrobe is from Shein.
10k a month and the tires on your old car aren’t fit for purpose.
10k a month and you’ve nailed a tv to the end of your bed, plastered shut original features and did no work on the house.

I could go on but it’s evident to anyone with half a brain that’s she’s not earning anywhere near 10k a month. This will be a recruitment scheme fo lure in more hapless bastards to the Lumi pyramid scheme.

*for the record, I don’t think luxury goods indicate how well someone is doing in life but for someone like Beggy, if they were truly earning 10k a month she’d be featuring Net a Porter hauls, not Ali Express.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
What annoys me is the fact she says she had a water birth with Woodeh. I’ve watched her birth video, she got in the water and got out and had him on the bed. I know she’s dense but surely even she knows you have to be in water to class it as a water birth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
When she says “now look at me” regarding her “online network marketing” career (😂) what exactly is she trying to point out?? Because we are looking at her. I can’t see anything - not one single, real, tangible thing that goes to prove or justify her online presence or prove that she’s been even remotely or moderately successful.

She lives in an old, filthy dirty house that they have done no real modernisation on or refurbishment on since the day they moved in. Nothing. Steve spent about 6 months haphazardly throwing a few tiles on the bathroom wall and Rebecca has used an Uzi to cover everything in a layer of magnolia paint from home bargains. No real money has been spent on that house or the garden.

they drive old vehicles. Or vehicles that we know belong to Steve’s father. They don’t own any new cars.

they shop at budget supermarkets and budget online clothes shops. They buy fake designer items.

they go on holiday, out of season, to shitty chavvy resorts that are essentially Butlins with sunshine.

the boys have no semblance of any social life, they take part in No activities, they have hardly any toys or clothes and they never take them anywhere for proper days out Or weekends away.

rebecca has no social life. She never has friends over to vist, she never gets invited to go to anyones house, she never goes out for lunch or dinner or weekends away with friends.

they never host family or friends at their house for any social occasion. Never host barbecue days in the summer or Sunday lunches, never have birthday parties for the kids.

…… am i missing something?????? What EXACTLY is it that she thinks proves that she’s made a success of herself? What exactly is it that she thinks she’s achieved? What has she got now that has been an improvement on her life?

SHE IS FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
I’m now blocked by S&B on two of my accounts and have only viewed their stories once on each! Still have one account to go though and Beggy hasn’t blocked me at all on her own account.
I've blocked swans and bluebells so they can't block me, I just unblock to watch then block again. Fuck you Dingle ho🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Always with the anal sex 😐 She’s so fucking grim. I can’t. Just after going on about babeeehhh guuuuurleees room. She’s horrid.
View attachment 1248052
Why does she always post this nonsense?! Does she think anyone is impressed by anyone talking about anal? It’s not impressive, nor is it interesting, shocking, funny, scandalous. 2 adults having consensual sex and doing whatever they like to do in bed is COMPLETELY NORMAL. Millions of people will be shagging right now. Lots of up the bum sex. It’s not new!!!!!!!!! Honest to Christ! Find something else to post about. This has been done to absolute death.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I'm struggling to see how anyone can be jealous of a couple who screwed their TV to a wooden shelf on the end of their bed. Baffles me still.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The big brands claiming to make “Handmade Muslins”

She is sewing it on 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Onto the fabric that doesn’t have any tassels on I think like I said hate to say it.

Bored of this now 😂 Anybody else? This is Rebecca's thread..
bored of this, but you only joined last night…

also, you’ve been busy highlighting other insta businesses that are guilty of marking up Ali express tat. Trying to take the heat off perhaps 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's got a grade 2 listed holey bookcase in her house that she keeps re-using, that's seen more action than a dubai porta potty.... she ain't no boss babe on 5k a month. Never was, never will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Cocoluna

VIP Member
She follows someone who I also follow called becky who ironically posted last week saying she confronted someone who parked in a parent and child space without a child. More stolen content. Not a chance on earth big fat bogtrotter would have the balls to say something to not 1 but 3 people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50