Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why was she there long enough to see and speak to 3 different people? Taking up the space unnecessarily because I’m pretty sure it doesn’t even take me that long to get my 7 month old and a weeks shop into the car that I even see 3 different people
And carried on sitting there whilst she asked a question and waited for answers on insta.
Hypocrite much

Reactions: 10
Steve is exactly the type to park his Dads motor in a P+C space or a disabled space to protect the paintwork, and give you some ripe verbal if confronted !!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Steve is exactly the type to park his Dads motor in a P+C space or a disabled space to protect the paintwork, and give you some ripe verbal if confronted !!
My friends dad does this, he parks in p&c to avoid anyone scratching his car (it’s not even a nice car, probably older than Rebecca’s and I think it’s a bog standard Ford). His “child” is 33.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Exactly! Is she not embarrassed? Her own partner has probably done this countless times! Perhaps that’s why she didn’t go and rant to him instead of ranting on Instagram. My boyfriend would disown me if I did such things 🫣

Does anyone else hear one of the boys in the background of the video of Steve with the filter on? Not sure if it’s W or A, kind of sounds like A. But it sounds like he says ‘will you let me get out and see you?!’ Breaks my heart, he sounds quite distressed 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She's painfully dim to watch 🙄 The whole point of parent & child spaces is for people with babies/toddlers who need the extra wide space for prams & to lift car seats out to transfer onto a trolley so she shouldn't be using that space either! She obviously thinks she's entitled to special treatment being pregnant with her planned girl, I bet she's been struggling (for attention) getting in & out that heap of shite since the day she found out she had trapped Steve!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She follows someone who I also follow called becky who ironically posted last week saying she confronted someone who parked in a parent and child space without a child. More stolen content. Not a chance on earth big fat bogtrotter would have the balls to say something to not 1 but 3 people.
Oh is this Becky Imogen?? I was coming on to say she’s definitely copied her. She’s always ranting about the spaces and leaves notes on cars 😂😂 and she had a go at some woman in Zara changing rooms because she used the big changing room with no pushchair and poor Becky had to use a small one with a pushchair, she does my head in mind but I love her rants and I could totally imagine her confronting someone, Beggy on the other hand, never!

Reactions: 17
Here for the bloke who totally ignored her. 😂

The other one who said he was going to pick up his child, how on earth is Beggy determining that is untrue? Even if he wasn’t, in the hierarchy of untruths, I would have that far below…..ooooooh…..tricking your partner into having a third child or……um……pretending that you earn 5k a month from selling vibrating face sanders….or even pretending that said face sander gives you better skin when even Stevie Wonder could see that’s blatantly false and misleading! Judge not or ye shall be judged Beggy - ie get your own house in order!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly! Is she not embarrassed? Her own partner has probably done this countless times! Perhaps that’s why she didn’t go and rant to him instead of ranting on Instagram. My boyfriend would disown me if I did such things 🫣

Does anyone else hear one of the boys in the background of the video of Steve with the filter on? Not sure if it’s W or A, kind of sounds like A. But it sounds like he says ‘will you let me get out and see you?!’ Breaks my heart, he sounds quite distressed 😕
Yeh I heard that - sounded like Woody x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh is this Becky Imogen?? I was coming on to say she’s definitely copied her. She’s always ranting about the spaces and leaves notes on cars 😂😂 and she had a go at some woman in Zara changing rooms because she used the big changing room with no pushchair and poor Becky had to use a small one with a pushchair, she does my head in mind but I love her rants and I could totally imagine her confronting someone, Beggy on the other hand, never!
Yep that's right 😂 and low and behold begs pretty much identically copied the story but of course she confronted not jsut one but three people
All whilst sat in her car, after her shop, preventing other people from parking in parent and child. If she had a brain she'd be dangerous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
1 billion percent copied the parent and child spaces rant from Beckyimogen. Honestly how pathetic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep that's right 😂 and low and behold begs pretty much identically copied the story but of course she confronted not jsut one but three people
All whilst sat in her car, after her shop, preventing other people from parking in parent and child. If she had a brain she'd be dangerous
Hilarious, thought I was having deja vu and went to check straight away if Beggy follows, so funny, Becky hasn’t got that many followers so Begs probably thought no one would realise!! Haha caught out yet again, she’s embarrassing and a hypocrite!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A dear friend of mine once parked her very nice BMW in a parent and child space and as she opened her car door was confronted by a ‘Becky type’. My friend agreed that yes she did not have a child as she was not fortunate enough to have been able to have children. The woman ranted at her some more….. just like in Becky’s stories!!! What wasn’t visibly apparent was that my then 35 year old friend was living with terminal cancer that unfortunately was causing severe pain amongst other horrendous symptoms. She needed a bit of shopping but needed to be near the entrance and all disabled spaces were full.

Becky, yes you, BE KIND and as always GET A JOB!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Come September she won't need to put a "baby on board" sticker on the car.
She can put "Wide Load" and park in the lorry delivery bays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I cba to watch her stupid packing video but it was cold, overcast and REALLY windy for 3 out of 7 days in kos, and even on the warm days it was cold by night - has she packed any sort of warmer clothes, jackets or joggers for the boys? A barman in our hotel said this is most unpredictable time of year, hence why the water park is only open every other day and even on our last day, it was boiling in the morning then within 10 minutes it was cloudy and cold and stayed like that for the rest of the day. We purposely went at this time with my 7 month old to avoid the summer as it gets up to 40 degrees but we were prepared for the weather and had things planned for those cold days! If this head thinks she’s strutting round in a bikini all day every day she’s much mistaken
It's going to be like Tenners all over - weather was exactly the same when I was there and she arrived half way through the week for her 4night stay with her bestie we've never seen since lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who called the nails ffs
Yep put a pic up yesterday of CL nails and she’s copied just had a different colour tip 😂😂 imagine being so predictable that your every move is called out here before you make it 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beggy is WOUND up like a SPRING at mo
Erm....i wonder what is behind it
Love it when she is RANTY😂😂😂
ooooh look at my hair my hair
ME....ME....again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.