Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Well done to @D.W's Library Card for the winning title.

Beggy is buying cheap books for an as yet non-existent child whilst her oldest (who owns just five) is babysat by a tv because he has no toys.

Beggy with the bogging nails and dot-to-dot face thinks baybeh gurrrl Clemmeh Roma Hobson is going to be pretty and dainty and stuff. One thing is certain, it won’t look like Beggy because Beggy doesn’t even look like Beggy anymore thanks to the Polyfilla pout. It’s going to be a Beaver.

She drives an old car with dangerously worn wheel tread and sits in the bath ignoring her boys. Shame she can’t wash all the cunty, grimy, stupid off herself.

Continue chatting here ⬇😁

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The fraudsters Swans and bluebells follower count is down I'm sure , hopefully people are realising the truth

Reactions: 14
I noticed they removed the highlight that claimed to show how they make their already made by AliExpress blankets. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm blocked and I think I only had a nosey once...such a weird way to run a business. What if I was a genuine customer 🤷‍♀️
I got blocked too but ,can see on another account

And without a word of a lie I got blocked from Dingles , beavers and swans within seconds of each other ..very fishy

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Hahaha I’m blocked too, but can see them on my other account. Man they are paranoid 😂 (swans and bluebells) I wasn’t a few days ago.

Reactions: 11
Surely Swans and Bumholes get a lot of exposure through influencers and therefore quite a lot of people will be checking them out without following them. Are they blocking everyone who watches their stories who comes from Hinch or Solomon's tags too? Weird way to alienate your target audience...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Blocked here too 😂
Sometimes I will legitimately check out a business insta multiple times before deciding I like them enough to follow. Paranoia can't be great for business, plus their account is public so we can all just check elsewhere 🤦‍♀️

What have I missed is she having kitchen done ???? Is that why they are always eating out or have I just made that up I swear I seen comment somewhere about new kitchen

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not swans and bluebells thread BUT I’m sure their bio said “loved by Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch” last week. Now it only mentions Stacey.

• Haha
  • Wow
🤔Quiet in the Dingle Dales
Guessing prepping the Magic Mirror😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What have I missed is she having kitchen done ???? Is that why they are always eating out or have I just made that up I swear I seen comment somewhere about new kitchen
This is the only new kitchen that will be going in that shak for the girl in probably a year knowing how premature Dingle is
Screenshot_20220502-170228.png
Screenshot_20220502-170228.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so
I'm blocked by Beggy and Steve and went to request to follow swans and bluebells in the last hour, I've now been blocked.....
Wouldn't it be far fetched that they're in constant communication with each other via who to accept and who not... surely after the tit that went down you'd distance yourself from Rebecca not the opposite. My account is my own personal one with 800+ followers, why would you want to deter a potential customer?

This is them or someone they're very close too. 100%

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok so
I'm blocked by Beggy and Steve and went requested to follow swans and bluebells. I've now been blocked.....
Wouldn't it be far fetched that they're in constant communication with each other via who to accept and who not... surely after the tit went down you'd distance yourself from Rebecca not the opposite.

The same thing happened to me and that rash on her neck today is a nervous rash, is it all getting to much ? There is definitely something fishy going on

Reactions: 23
Since I posted my previous message I’ve been having a look at their account and I’m 90% sure that S&B is Steve & Beggy. 😉

They are too stupid to be able to pull off anything secretive.

Reactions: 20
Ok so
I'm blocked by Beggy and Steve and went to request to follow swans and bluebells in the last hour, I've now been blocked.....
Wouldn't it be far fetched that they're in constant communication with each other via who to accept and who not... surely after the tit that went down you'd distance yourself from Rebecca not the opposite. My account is my own personal one with 800+ followers, why would you want to deter a potential customer?

It's them... too many coincidences otherwise.

Also - my second thread title, I'd like to thank Beggy for being a horrid, fake little witch and giving me the inspiration.

Reactions: 26
If you think about it, of course they're going to keep anything " business" they do secretive ( with the exception of poo skin because you need to be a insta prick to do that regardless) . They clearly aren't paying tax, and they know how brilliant tattle is for finding things out and dobbing them in to the relevant people.

What the duck is that bio anyway hahahaha I honestly wrote better as a 12 year old. Where the hell is the punctuation!?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You only have to look at the two accounts posting styles to see how identical they are. Pathetic.

63 weeks of tax avoidance. That’s going to take a lot more than a few Lumi sales to pay back.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.