Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely more excited for romehhhh than Steve. I can’t WAIT for her to be sobbing into her lumi trying to do her ‘skin care’ at lunchtime while the baby screams behind her. I can see it now. “Romehhhh is really unsettled today, romeh mummehs trying to work baby gurllll, sorry guys yeah this cream gets rid of all the bad bits it’s sooo creamehhh…” while her eyes are like this 🥺

boys will be at Steve’s new house😆

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She is barely holding it together with the two she has and I think she prefers when they are off school because she can't be arsed with the school morning routine so this will be some laugh this girl coming when they are due back and school , she would have been better planning her to be born on July and that would have gave her the summer holidays to get into a routine before all hell lets loose and woody is at school full-time the poor boy won't know what's hit him and Alfie in a higher class and this could be the year she gets told he needs remedial help or the ASN class

Reactions: 20
putting a print up for a baby's name who is only just on the cusp of being viable outside of the womb is just the definition of counting your eggs before they hatch.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And would you look at that, she copied chloe laurens nails 😂😂😂 albeit a dif colour tip. She is beyond embarrassing. Imagine being that devoid of any personality

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And would you look at that, she copied chloe laurens nails 😂😂😂 albeit a dif colour tip. She is beyond embarrassing. Imagine being that devoid of any personality
I knew it!!! Embarrassed for her hahahahha. Skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
HIDIOUS QUEUES at the Airport
I wouldnt wish it on A&W but for taking the boys out of school YET AGAIN😠
I hope its awful & the CANKLES flare up
She cant always have it good
Wipe that smuggness of her face

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come September she will be laid in bed like a beached whale with baybeh girl next to her 24/7, complaining that she's tired and it's such hard work having a baybeh and ✌ "energetic boys" . Steve will do all the school runs and everything for the boys for at least 3 months while she becomes more of a lazy slob than she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay let's get married and give me pink eye every day. (Never thought I'd find love on tattle)

These lumi huns really do make me laugh. They think they're selling this amazing flexible working life. You're not. What you are telling me is that you have to work 24/7 365 days a year even when you've spent thousands on a bleeping HOLIDAY. Rather work 9-5 and have my 4 weeks paid holidays every year thanks though. But keep it. And shove it up your arse until you're tickling your tonsils
i thought the same, it’s hardly selling it to me when your on holiday having to join business calls and still sell your lumi. That one hasn’t stopped working on holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never forget having her Lumi in hospital, which really hammered home how free she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her little rant about people parking in parent and child spaces! Of course you confronted them beggy 🤥!! It’s actually not illegal so what was she going to do! A citizens arrest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her little rant about people parking in parent and child spaces! Of course you confronted them beggy 🤥!! It’s actually not illegal so what was she going to do! A citizens arrest 😂😂
It was obviously not busy if there were three empty p&c spaces in the first place.

Reactions: 12
She follows someone who I also follow called becky who ironically posted last week saying she confronted someone who parked in a parent and child space without a child. More stolen content. Not a chance on earth big fat bogtrotter would have the balls to say something to not 1 but 3 people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Dingle ..how about locals have a rant about your baldy tyres and the risk you are causing not only to your own family but other people on the road and pavements also

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.