Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to love how beggy loves rimming the life out of Sam & Billie Faiers , this morning Sam put a story on saying how the only things that fits are big Paul's Tshirts now she's right at the end of her pregnancy, next thing beggy puts one up saying how beavers Tshirts are the comfiest... never heard her mentioning any of his tops before, she's normally squeezing herself into size 10 lycra. Supehh stretchehhh

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh is this Becky Imogen?? I was coming on to say she’s definitely copied her. She’s always ranting about the spaces and leaves notes on cars 😂😂 and she had a go at some woman in Zara changing rooms because she used the big changing room with no pushchair and poor Becky had to use a small one with a pushchair, she does my head in mind but I love her rants and I could totally imagine her confronting someone, Beggy on the other hand, never!
I would choose to use a larger changing area especially if there's seating due to having crippling arthritis. You just can't see everyone's disabilities, I hide my pain well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree. Woody could have done better even with his eyes closed!
Bloody hell Beggy calm down with your wild holiday nails! She’d have a heart attack if she saw mine… bright pink and orange… different on each hand and different coloured swirls… and I’ve already had my holiday 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also if you think Becky’s nails are bad, you wanna head over and see what monstrosities @itsdaniellesjourney gets 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do influencers think babies need to be dressed like they’re at a fashion show? Surely they can’t possibly have multiple fashionable outfits ready to go EVERY DAY to accommodate for all the outfit changes. Sureeee, Becky. Until she shits all up her back and you have to take this ridiculous get-up off. Your daughter is going to be a baby, not a doll.
I found this to weird she doesnt even like the picture or follow the account. But shared a pic of a random baby

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We all know everything she touches turns to shite, in that pack with me vid, the new zara clothes with tags on managed to look tit 😩

Reactions: 8
I don't think Alfie has autism though , it would be another learning disabilitie diagnose like Katie , I don't know if hers has a name ?

There could be a ASN bit in his school that he is in already, and Dingle is keeping quiet about it for now
Sorry a bit late and not sure if anybody has already said this but I think it’s global developmental delay x

Reactions: 6
How is the fingered tutu-wearing, dewy-brained nutjob?

Is she still bullshitting through lips that look like she has had a severe allergic reaction?

Has she packed her thrush-inducing bikinis?

When does she head to Kos?

Has the voyeuristic beaver got his phone camera ready to photograph unsuspecting women again, the toothy perv?

So many questions! So much to catch up on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My friends are in Kos and they've just sent me a photo of their dinner venue.... And there both sat under those complimentary blankets resteraunts provide when it's a bit nippy on an evening. 🤣🤣

Edit...sorry- point i'm making is it's not thong up your arse bikini weather all the time, soz Beggy
I hope it rains the whole time they're there. I'd love to see her content then, all huddled together with Beggy still in her thong 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry a bit late and not sure if anybody has already said this but I think it’s global developmental delay x
Yeah I think this too x

I found this to weird she doesnt even like the picture or follow the account. But shared a pic of a random baby
It’s funny she’s always banging on about people not following her but watching her stories but is happy to share a photo of someone else’s baby, someone she doesn’t follow! Hypocritical twit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My boyfriend was playing Becky’s stories out loud and it got to the bit where she asked people to put the thing that annoys them the most in the box, he said ‘waiting in the boiling hot car for my mum to bleeping start driving’ 🥴😂🤣
I love that your boyfriend was playing her stories out load. I think I speak for all of us when I say who is your boyfriend and where can we get one???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that your boyfriend was playing her stories out load. I think I speak for all of us when I say who is your boyfriend and where can we get one???
He’s a real gem! 💎 I appreciate him doing it, as I’m blocked 😂 The anonymous story viewers are dodgy and I can’t be bothered to make another Instagram account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Easyjet nails for her cheap budget holiday. For once she's got it spot on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.