Rebecca Lamb #111 Permanently skint, thinks she's mint but in reality she's a nasty bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're in luck, I don't resemble a rodent!
Okay let's get married and give me pink eye every day. (Never thought I'd find love on tattle)

These lumi huns really do make me laugh. They think they're selling this amazing flexible working life. You're not. What you are telling me is that you have to work 24/7 365 days a year even when you've spent thousands on a bleeping HOLIDAY. Rather work 9-5 and have my 4 weeks paid holidays every year thanks though. But keep it. And shove it up your arse until you're tickling your tonsils

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Okay let's get married and give me pink eye every day. (Never thought I'd find love on tattle)

These lumi huns really do make me laugh. They think they're selling this amazing flexible working life. You're not. What you are telling me is that you have to work 24/7 365 days a year even when you've spent thousands on a bleeping HOLIDAY. Rather work 9-5 and have my 4 weeks paid holidays every year thanks though. But keep it. And shove it up your arse until you're tickling your tonsils
Can we all come to the wedding? Beggy will be well jel you will be married before her and Beaver

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone else get the utter ick when she refers to everything as “sexy” :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I see she has been influenced by all the other crocs loving influencers.
she has literally bought crocs because these stupid twats on Instagram think it’s funny to love hate them. Buy them if you like them, don’t if you don’t ffs.

Reactions: 15
I reckon she and Steve had an argument. She came on tattle and has seen that we know the babies name, she gone crying to Steve about it and the fact that a ‘friend of a friend’ has leaked the info and he’s gone mad at her for 1. Being on tattle and 2. Telling people what they’re calling the baby.
I highly doubt Steve was down the pub bragging about having a baby called Romy considering he was so public about not wanting it.
He obviously stormed out and she took it out on her docile kids when they were probably just sat staring into space with their mouths open.
Imagine bragging about ‘time freedom’ and then having to flog your ‘business’ with tears in your eyes in the middle of a domestic. No thank you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
A argument with beaver will defo be at the foot of her crying ... I mean who the duck crys when their kids play up FFS it was always a screaming match in here when ours were young about this and that with the kids it's just normal that's just normal family life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep saying it but she will not cope with 3 kids!! She is far too immature. It will cause the most nasty rows between her and Beaver, because they are both selfish people who want to please themselves.

Alfeh will likely need a lot of care most of his life, woodeh will grow up to be a little tit and may even go off the rails because he'll be the middle child with no attention, then you'll have the spoilt brat Romehhhh who will lap up the attention and play them all off against each other. I've seen it happen so many times!

She's in for a massive shock!

Reactions: 40
A argument with beaver will defo be at the foot of her crying ... I mean who the duck crys when their kids play up FFS it was always a screaming match in here when ours were young about this and that with the kids it's just normal that's just normal family life
The poor boys only have to sneeze and she accuses them of being loud. She's a lazy cow who should never of had children, she sees any time interacting or parenting her kids as valuable 'ME TIME' being taken away from her. Those boys don't have a boisterous bone in their bodies, plus I don't think either of the poor little loves has the energy

Reactions: 25
Don’t say it
Don’t say it
Don’t say it

Rebecca: can’t wait to see tha boyysss jumpin in tha pool 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I disagree. I think they’ll call her Robyn because they just love nature suh suh much.

She will be called Rob Hob for short 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.