Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she definitely knew it was a girl or she wouldn’t have done the cannons. I imagine after the last scan she sent the photo off to one of these nub experts on Facebook who have told her it’s a girl.

Steve couldn’t look less interested if he tried. Although I do feel for him a bit…I know it takes two to make a baby and he is as much to blame but he’s probably still processing the shock of this pregnancy and then he’s having to film a gender reveal with cannons and forced excitement for YouTube.

Those poor boys 🥺 my heart breaks for them they are going to be even more pushed aside now mummy has what she always wanted 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Still thinking about that gender reveal this morning…how depressing it was. They could have made it really sweet with family and friends all around. I think the cannons were a bit overwhelming for those two boys - too noisy, bit confusing. Beggy was constantly asking everyone if they were excited…too much pressure to conform. Maybe the boys aren’t excited as they know they’ll be pushed to the bottom of the pile. Then Beaver’s lack of affection was so obvious. All in all a huge, depressing flop if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s no way Steve is happy about any of this! That’s evident from his absence. She’s railroaded him into this and probably told him that he needs to make more of an appearance and play house as her YouTube videos on baby content will be bringing in the money. He’s deffo going to be porking someone else sooner rather than later.
He's probably found someone already, any excuse to go to the gym or for a drive, on his own. They were joined at the hip, then once they returned from their holiday in October, he's hardly been seen and since announcing the pregnancy the boys are rarely seen, nothing to do with privacy, just they aren't there. Any opportunity to film with Woody on his own she grabs it. This should be a happy time for them, but it very clearly isn't. The children are the only ones I have any compassion for, they didn't choose to have useless parents sadly thats just part of their birth right. Steve and Rebecca are both toxic and their kids are in the middle of their idiotic behaviour. Steve enables because he isn't man enough to take responsibility for birth control, when he knows ALL her pregnancies were planned by her and not them as a couple. Rebecca has serious issues that have probably been present most of her life, but have been ignored, enabled or justified to give those around her a quiet life. Sadly their neglect of her and her behaviour is what now leads to her disgusting behaviour towards her kids. There is absolutely nothing to be jealous or envious of in her life in fact it's more of an existence than a life. If she wasn't so obnoxious I'd say it's very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I remember when I was little (4) my mum was pregnant and there was a possibility of the baby having DS, so she got further scans (this was nearly 30 years ago so not as advanced as scans are now) and they told her the sex of the baby then.

I remember her coming home and and being in the kitchen and my dad shouting us all through to say they had some good news, the baby was doing well and also it was a boy. No fuss, no big scene, no recording. Just a nice chat with my parents.

We were all excited and even at 4 I remember just feeling excited that there was going to be a baby.

Woody and Alfie need so much help, love and support and they just aren’t getting it. It’s only going to get worse! They should have sat them down yesterday and explained the baby was going to be a little sister and talked to them about it. That cannon and recording the reaction was bang out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why did she keep holding her cake gut and going ‘oooooh’ as if she’s in bleeping labour. Also that video is proof she just looks overweight not preggers

Reactions: 29
Imagine being rushed home from school and shoved in front of a camera, so your mum can (badly) edit a blog to get it out for peek viewing time. It’s so many shades of wrong. Reflecting on what some of you mentioned last night, what is she thinking making such a fuss about ‘gender’, anyone can do/be anything they want nowadays. It’s so tacky

Ergh can't deal with her smug face this morning, this is all she has ever wanted, not once in the past LONG 16 weeks has she said she thinks she's having a boy? I honestly recon she knew all along she was having a girl hence why she's been so smug. Imagine if it was a boy do you recon we would of got a gender reveal then? Nope because she would've been devastated.

I feel for those boys, it's like she always has to put words in there mouth, they don't understand what the hell is going on. And as for Steve well... where do i start 😅

Reactions: 24
Not watched the reveal and I won’t.
I wish her well with the pregnancy and hope the baby stays healthy. However, it is hard to watch someone like this. I know so many genuine, hardworking people who seem to get nothing but bad luck and tit thrown at them, and then someone like her, who seems none of things, always getting her way and coming out smelling of roses. It’s a bitter pill to swallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Feel like Steve was signalling for help when he kept looking at the camera. Blink twice for help kinda vibesss

• Haha
I can't believe she didn't get changed for the big reveal video too. She's forever showing off supeh supeh cute things she's bought and she did what will probably be a highly-watching video for her in mangy brown leggings that give her a baggy fanny and an oversized jumper? That's what I wear when I'm working from home and want to be comfortable, not what I'd wear if I knew I was going to be in front of thousands of people.

Not watched the reveal and I won’t.
I wish her well with the pregnancy and hope the baby stays healthy. However, it is hard to watch someone like this. I know so many genuine, hardworking people who seem to get nothing but bad luck and tit thrown at them, and then someone like her, who seems none of things, always getting her way and coming out smelling of roses. It’s a bitter pill to swallow.
I respectfully disagree.

* She has a partner who seemingly doesn't love her.
* A cold, run-down home she can't afford to renovate.
* She has to have fillers because she doesn't like the way she looks.
* She has a child with a learning disability (which isn't easy). I'm not saying he's a hindrance, more it can be tough for any parent.
* She has no skill-set and no education.
* She sells her soul to the devil: exploiting her kids online.
* She has no real friends.
* She's hated by numerous people.
* She's been dropped my many companies and platforms.
* She gets trolled frequently.

I really don't smell the roses here?

I am a single parent, live in a rented flat, work full-time, can't afford a mortgage and my life is infinitely better. I'm happy, content and stable. My son has a great life. I've never looked in at her life and thought it was good.

In ways; I pity her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Same 🤣

I’ve lost count of the negative tests I’ve done recently. I’ve now taken to crying every time I see a pregnancy announcement (as lovely and sweet as they are)
I hope it works out for you both 💕 I was exactly the same this time last year and I know there's nothing I can do or say to make you feel better. I couldn't even ovulate and it absolutely broke me. I ended up getting pregnant when we'd essentially stopped trying (still having unprotected sex so I know it's not really the same) and I'm due to have our baby next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She either did sneak peek and already knew ages ago or she knew when she got back into the car after the scan. The smug grin on her face just shows it, along with the overly fake acting when do do the confetti guns were pulled.
The boys were ‘hoping’ for a girl (or forced into saying it) yet they didn’t seem overly enthralled. I actually think the poor buggers are over it at this point.
Im 11 weeks pregnant with my third after two boys and I haven’t dared say a thing to them yet in fear of things going wrong and then having them get upset. I bet she once never thought of that. Just assumes everything will be hunky dory! And Yes, a girl after two boys would be lovely and something different to experience but we’re having a baby to have a baby- regardless of gender. I’ll genuinely be chuffed either way especially after having miscarriages last year. I’m beyond grateful. She just doesn’t have a clue about what some women go through.

anyone just want to punch her face in this morning after those awful smiley stories. (I’m not a violent person but my god theABSOLUTE smugness is just a joke) ‘I would have been happeh either way of course’ we all know that’s a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She knew weeks ago. Be careful what you wish for Dingle. You manifested yourself a house in the Yorkshire Dales... How's that going? 🤣🤣

• Haha
I get what you are saying, and I do agree in that it is largely smoke and mirrors with her, but, she does seem to always get her way. Wanted a Porsche, wanted chickens, wanted a baby, wanted a girl…

I don’t believe Steve doesn’t want to be with her. If that was the case, I think he would have been gone long ago, he has the means. I think he is as pig-ignorant as she is.

I also don’t believe she cares at all what is written about her, all attention is good attention in her eyes, and, let’s face it, she is still managing to get the odd ad that will likely pay well, and she does seem to have a loyal (albeit delusional) following.

Just seems to me that there are rarely repercussions or consequences for her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I respectfully disagree.

* She has a partner who seemingly doesn't love her.
* A cold, run-down home she can't afford to renovate.
* She has to have fillers because she doesn't like the way she looks.
* She has a child with a learning disability (which isn't easy). I'm not saying he's a hindrance, more it can be tough for any parent.
* She has no skill-set and no education.
* She sells her soul to the devil: exploiting her kids online.
* She has no real friends.
* She's hated by numerous people.
* She's been dropped my many companies and platforms.
* She gets trolled frequently.

I really don't smell the roses here?

I am a single parent, live in a rented flat, work full-time, can't afford a mortgage and my life is infinitely better. I'm happy, content and stable. My son has a great life. I've never looked in at her life and thought it was good.

In ways; I pity her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is Beggy going to do when the influencer bubble pops? She has no obvious talents or skills, her CV consists of sandblasting her face. There’s a good few influencers who are utterly fucked in the next few years.
I agree!!!
What are they going to do?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.