Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm live posting lol! But Steve hugged her with the little pat like I would hug my mums second cousin at a funeral or something.

Friendzone 100

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I did think she was having a girl. Everyone I know that gets those tiny bumpy forehead spots in pregnancy has a girl!

Reactions: 1
Steve does not have a duck to give 🤣🤣🤣 from that video I'm actually getting the vibe he's one of us hahaha a fellow tattle "troll" .... all is not well in dingle dungeon that's for sure
It’s me; I’m Steve.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Smug witch......gutted it's a girl. Feel for the boys, going to be ignored more than usual now.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I live for how much you dislike her 😂😂I sometimes think I'm silly. I don't dislike anyone in my life, being serious. Never had drama at school, get on with everyone I meet, I don't even read anyone else's thread on here, but she is honestly one of the vilest obnoxious horrible people I've ever laid eyes on
No seriously neither have I, I'm.a pretty easy going person really but that snide spiteful witch really gets on my tits. If bleep had a face it would be hers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree with what everyone has said, Steve looks like he could just walk! He is not one bit happy, he's trying for the sake of his "family", but how much longer can you pretend you are "happy" when he is clearly not.

There is still 5 MONTHS before this bundle arrives. 5 months of daily belly rubs, 5 months of trying to convince Steve its a good thing.

I genuinely feel sorry for the whole situation, they are all going to get hurt, it's not all going to be rosey in that household :(

Reactions: 20
Crap acting from Dingle and Beaver. They definitely knew the sex before this. Beaver looks as thrilled as a visit to the dentists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my giddy aunt, I've still got the previous thread to read but had to jump on to say that was the most awkward vlog ever 🙈. Fake OTT acting from Beggy and 2SS has checked out long ago 😬. He could only look at the boys who looked like they had no clue what was going on the poor wee devils, and he did not want to go near her did he? Embarrassing! Pretty much every couple celebrate together and kiss and cuddle nut nope, Beaver stood with that grin trying to look happy. Dingley Dell ain't a happy place and we're here for it. You reap what you sow Begs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel so sorry for Steve. The disappointment was written all over his face. Can't see them being together after the baby is born. Like someone has said previously, he won't ever be able to trust her now. As much of a dick he may be, nobody deserves to be tricked into having a baby they never wanted.

Reactions: 20
Who cares what she has really?! Either way it will always be used for content and know it’s dad didn’t really want it! End of! Embarrassed for the pair of them!

Reactions: 18
I feel sad for anyone who thinks the sex of their baby is a big deal?!! you can do all the stupid diets, sex positions etc but what will be will be. We (note the key word there) wanted 3 kids- didn’t care what they were. Personality traits are so much more than being defined by gender. I never wanted my hair done I was a massive tomboy and still am to some degree. One of my sons loves styling his hair (currently on a perm 😭😭)and he is also massively into sport. He is also incredible at art. The only reason she lusts after the girl/mother relationship is because she, (like her own kids are) was dumped in front of Disney films as a child and thinks this is what people do and should aspire to. To me this shows massive lack of life experience. Me and my husband are proud to able to educate our children to explore life outside the considered “social norms.” We both teach within sport but massively encourage them to explore other things that they might enjoy. Sadly this is something her children will never experience as they have narrow minded, lazy parents. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He was taking the piss out of her in the car… “it’s either a boy, or it’s a girl”. Then he said we don’t know, we don’t know what it is about 3 times. And the pretending to be excited and saying “is that alright”. He couldn’t be less interested if he tried. The reveal was absolute cringe. She grabbed his arm as in to say cuddle me and he still seemed more interested in the boys then she had to go to him for a half arsed hug. No kiss. No elation from him. He’s checked out.
I noticed that too, like in the pregnancy announcement video Steve seemed more interested in the boys and how they were. He's clearly the more capable and loving parent, even if he is a sexist twit, but what I don't get is why he let's her treat his kids like she does. And it's going to get worse now.i just wana scoop little Woody up and hug him bless him he doesn't deserve her as a mother. Neither of them do. Shes a bleep, having a baby just to try and stay relevant as a so called influencer.news for you beggy, most companies won't touch you now, and anyone with a brain can see you for the vile witch you are, no baby will ever change that. Oh and by the way, Steve hates you, he'll definitely be dipping his wick now

Reactions: 21
Sex reveal was as awkward as the pregnancy reveal. Only one in that room who gives a tit is Rebecca, Alfie and Woody look traumatised and Steve just grimaced the whole way through.

The most awkward hug, no affection at all, they literally could have got strangers to act as them and they would have probably had more emotion and believability.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.