Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So what's the bets that these gallstones magically fuck off now she doesn't have to do her girl diet anymore 🙄 she has literally planned this like a chubby psychotic lunatic. She won't give a fuck about her either by the time she's in school. Get a job dingle you dumb benefit fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 35

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
The bottom scan photo looks similar to mine (boy) so I'm convinced it's a boy.

I absolutely hate women who go on about their baby's gender. You're pissing lucky to be having ANY baby you selfish tosser. Why do people have a romanticised view of having a girl? Teenage girls are twats (I know, I was one) and there's no certainty that you'll have a loving mother-daughter relationship.

I actually hope she's having a boy though (having said that) because she's a horrible cow and doesn't deserve to get what she wants. Gosh she really grates on me. Thick, naive women.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Why is she getting a nursery ready now? My friend was pregnant with a much wanted and yearned for baby and has had to give birth to her at 23 weeks and say goodbye. She's absolutely broken yet you get this tosser prepping a nursery like a thoughtless arsehole.

Who the fuck wants to watch Rebecca Lamb's baby content. I'd rather what Chucky Doll giving parenting advice.

• Sad
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She mentioned Halle then never said it again so I think it'll be that as she can't go 2 days without copying something chloe lauren does. I personally feelthe baby girleh should be called Connie (short for content)
How is she pronouncing Halle…?

like Halle Berry? Or as an odd spelling of Hayley?

Halle Hobson….

‘ALLEH OBSUN

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

gossipgirl2509

Lonnnng time lurker here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I dip in and out of this thread because it moves so quickly, but after watching her gender reveal video I had to comment.
I don’t think I’ve ever watched a more awkward reveal in my life. From the very start when they’re in the car and she asks how Steve is feeling… ‘hungry’ - he’s absolutely taking the piss out of her and she’s too thick to realise. He’s checked out. The way he has to hold a fake smile and the shit show of affection after the reveal. It’s painfully obvious to anyone that he hates her. I’d be absolutely horrified to share that with anyone, let alone 60k followers. Tricking your partner into a baby is unforgivable, whether or not you think he should have worn a condom or whatever, he trusted that she was doing natural cycles properly and she knew full well his feelings. Don’t get me wrong, I think Steve is an absolute fucking buffoon, but I actually feel a bit sorry for him. I’d be very surprised if they’re still together in 12m+

• Heart

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Dying watching the M&S haul. ‘What does this say… veggie..? What… Colin caterpillars’ can literally hear the brain cogs turning about why it would say veggie 🤣😂dead
Who said literally last week that if she had the money she pretends to make it would be M&S or Waitrose shops?! Honestly at this stage I want to stop commenting as 100% of her content/self asked questions/look at me bullshit content comes directly from our conversations! I am now totally convinced that not only does she read here, but is amongst us egging us on!
TATTLERS- would the real Beggy Dingle please stand up?!

• Haha

MrsLucas

VIP Member
She did the girl sway 100% all planned out exactly the way she wanted it didn’t it? Lucky her. I feel so sorry for the two boys 😔. She reminds me of my cousin she had two boys and a girl. Her relationship with their dad ended she didn’t want the boys to live with her just the girl. She met someone else had another girl and very rarely sees her two sons. I can’t even talk to her she disgusts me. Obviously a different situation I just mean how she is with the boys and I really do think she will be totally different with a girl because that’s all she’s wanted.

• Sad
  • Wow

Anotherct

VIP Member
The bottom scan photo looks similar to mine (boy) so I'm convinced it's a boy.

I absolutely hate women who go on about their baby's gender. You're pissing lucky to be having ANY baby you selfish tosser. Why do people have a romanticised view of having a girl? Teenage girls are twats (I know, I was one) and there's no certainty that you'll have a loving mother-daughter relationship.

I actually hope she's having a boy though (having said that) because she's a horrible cow and doesn't deserve to get what she wants. Gosh she really grates on me. Thick, naive women.
THIS. We’ve been TTC for nearly 2 years and nothing, absolutely nothing. I’m fine about it, for now but I would kill for a baby, any gender. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is

• Heart

WILTY

Go on dingle, stuff your pie hole... what's the old wives tale about girls stealing your looks? 🤣 manifesting hard for you to have a six stone weight gain, stretch marks like angry frazzles and loads of cellulite you can't shift afterwards 🙏
She's awfully confident about not caring about her post baby body when she's engaged to that tosser. Literally all he talks and cares about is her body. She is a piece of meat to him. He doesn't strike me at all as someone loves her because she has birthed his kids and is a person in her own right ( although to be fair she hasn't got anything going for her has she, no one will be allured by her intelliect🤣) . I can't wait for her Q&A about their sex life after the babehhh is here 😂😂 he's the type of bloke to say to the doctor " put an extra stitch in will ya doc ha ha "

Couldnt sleep at night knowing that was my partners attitude. He just doesn't respect her for the right reasons at all. Its all sexually driven

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WILTY

I had to watch it. Hahahahhhah that was the most unbearable awkward thing I've ever seen. I actually cant stop laughing i never expected such a terrible reaction from him ,Why did he go so red. Fucking hell hahahhaa he's just thinking MY MONEY. HOW WILL I AFFORD THIS. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 NAR THEYRE NOT GONNA HAVE A POT TO PISS IN, SHE WILL BE BUYING ALLSORTS TO KEEP UP THE PRETENCE NOW 🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell fire bring on the shitshow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Poosh

VIP Member
Why does LJC caravan reno of her boys room look better than what beggy did at the dungeon 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Pistachio

She can’t wait to put them baby in wellies? What the actual fuck. She needs an intervention

• Haha
  • Heart

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
How can they afford a third child. Is it just me who thinks children are a huge financial commitment? I have two boys and I swear I make sure they have everything they need and want before I even spend a penny on myself. And I wouldn't have it any other way. She really fucks me off cos this tramp is going to beg for or get a load of free baby paraphernalia. I hate to say it about any woman but she is so undeserving of any child let alone a third. All this baby is about is "look at me, look at me" attention seeking bull shit

• Heart