Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s part of the package you can get with the scanning company her bid tonight will be her and sausage Steve in front of the green ivy with the canons!
Or they gave her a cannon to take home so she can pollute the fields with bits of tissue paper. Eat up Rubeh Rabbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s part of the package you can get with the scanning company her bid tonight will be her and sausage Steve in front of the green ivy with the canons!
Oh my god how unbelievablely sad!!! And there my parents/grandparents were, going to the hospital, giving birth surrounded by the amazing midwives sharing the joy of the gender and holding them in your arms for the first time. Now we get 4d scans, gender reveals cannons and all that bollocks. The world is so backwards and fucked🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Once again imagine finding out the sex of your baby in a tacky shop front with strangers using some confetti cannons 🤷‍♀️….such an odd thing to do, in my opinion!! One good thing for us, we will get to see the real time reaction of both Becky and Steve!!!! 🍿
Tacky sums up that family perfectly, nothing tasteful or classy about any of them

Reactions: 14
Oh no I would have waited for Easter and done a Easter egg hunt with clues for the boys. They definitely didn’t no and was given the cannons to take home she’s waited for the boys to finish school done the reveal and has now hidden away editing instead of sitting with her kids talking to them about their new sister/brother.
Can’t wait to see Steve’s pretend face ( or will he even be in the video 🤔)

Reactions: 18
I think they both planned this to up their engagement as her content had gone completely to pot - coming off contraception so they can track ovulation so they can try all the girl suggestions plus the girl diet she was on - pretending it was a big surprise when it was obvious that she was doing pregnancy tests before her period was even late -not re booking the wedding… it all adds up - and now all this gender reveal content… i just pity the girl (if it actually is!) as she’s going to grow up with pretty bad body image having dingle as a role model 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope I eat my words but 1000% a girl … too much excitement and smugness radiating from her post

Reactions: 17
I thought the scan pics looked more girl the middle one a ‘burger’ or ‘fork’ was what we was told to look for and that looked similar. I have 2 boys then a girl and I had the sweet cravings and nausea too but not with the boys. Same with my SIL but and lots of friends but, everyone is different. It’s made such a big deal now with these gender reveals especially for influencers. It shouldn’t even matter! I do cringe, especially as I think she already knew somehow.

Reactions: 7
Before we get the big blue or pink announcement! Not trying to derail and hoping this is allowed as still relevant to Beggy, but I'm gonna be having a stopover in Skipton in a few weeks (going to Forbidden Corner) and wondered if anyone local to ya gal could recommend somewhere decent to eat with kids while we are there pleaseeee? I would look to the dale's hero herself but the state of the food she usually consumes doesn't give much hope!
SO MANY lovely places. The Saddle Rooms (where begs was ‘getting married’) at Forbidden Corner is lovely, or 5 mins along the road there’s Leyburn, I recommend Saffron (Indian), Black Swan or Bolton Arms pub, or a little further (5 miles towards bedale) there’s Akebar and a lovely pub with a great beer garden if the weathers nice xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Before we get the big blue or pink announcement! Not trying to derail and hoping this is allowed as still relevant to Beggy, but I'm gonna be having a stopover in Skipton in a few weeks (going to Forbidden Corner) and wondered if anyone local to ya gal could recommend somewhere decent to eat with kids while we are there pleaseeee? I would look to the dale's hero herself but the state of the food she usually consumes doesn't give much hope!
I stayed in the accommodation attached to Forbidden Corner two years ago and the Saddle Rooms restaurant there was excellent, really good food. Some decent pubs in the area too.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god how unbelievablely sad!!! And there my parents/grandparents were, going to the hospital, giving birth surrounded by the amazing midwives sharing the joy of the gender and holding them in your arms for the first time. Now we get 4d scans, gender reveals cannons and all that bollocks. The world is so backwards and fucked🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢
Totally agree, our eldest is 24, we had not one ounce if asking to find out if it was a boy or girl.
We waiting till he popped out, made those calls to family and grandparents eagerly waiting to find out... thier excitement was part of our journey.

6 months later our cousin had a baby, but we all knew it was a boy. So when the call came as we all sat at nans house it was pretty disappointing.

"Gillians had the baby..." then instinctively your brain would ask "what did she have..." but it was just flat... we all knew. No excitement at all.

So I encourage everyone to not find out, there are not many things in life that can give you joy...
I hate how "American" its all became, gender reveals, baby showers, knowing and using the babies name as soon as you have a gender scan. Uhhh... keep it a secret!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Back in the days when I had mine you didn’t get to know what gender it was you just waited. First was a boy, second time round I was convinced it would be a girl we didn’t even have a boys name It was a boy and do you know what I was happy with that I loved him so much as much as the first one but there was something different I could never see his future like I could the other one We only had him for 18 years sadly We thought we had the perfect life till it was changed so cruelly I always think when people like Beggy are so smug about their life be careful because it could change just like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I think they both planned this to up their engagement as her content had gone completely to pot - coming off contraception so they can track ovulation so they can try all the girl suggestions plus the girl diet she was on - pretending it was a big surprise when it was obvious that she was doing pregnancy tests before her period was even late -not re booking the wedding… it all adds up - and now all this gender reveal content… i just pity the girl (if it actually is!) as she’s going to grow up with pretty bad body image having dingle as a role model 😳
Nah I don’t think Steve had any say in it. I think he’s absolutely furious that she’s knocked up again

Reactions: 10
Back in the days when I had mine you didn’t get to know what gender it was you just waited. First was a boy, second time round I was convinced it would be a girl we didn’t even have a boys name It was a boy and do you know what I was happy with that I loved him so much as much as the first one but there was something different I could never see his future like I could the other one We only had him for 18 years sadly We thought we had the perfect life till it was changed so cruelly I always think when people like Beggy are so smug about their life be careful because it could change just like that
This was an absolutely heartbreaking read. I’m so sorry for your loss 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% a girl. She wouldn’t upload confetti cannons that contained blue because she wouldn’t be able to hide her disappointment. Her post is screaming smugness.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.