Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy really puts me off the current trend for slogan sweatshirts. I quite like some of them, have a few for knocking about home, casual days, but the way they seem to be her uniform now, especially the beige ones, makes me want to rethink all my purchases - it’s petty but true
#influencer

Reactions: 19
Don't be daft. She's due to give birth in only 23 weeks you know! She can't possibly attend anything like that being so heavily pregnant

Also as a side note. I've seen a few of the stories from that NuSkin event and MY GOD.

What in the cult is that????!

What utter mugs they look holding their comedy size airline tickets. 😂😂😂

It's seriously bizarre behaviour.
Look at the date on the comedy ticket...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can be sure no one is going to Mauritius or Utah - what the duck is in Utah?!

these Idiots will believe anything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ewww imagine trying to get baby sick out of a hessian rug 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ewww imagine trying to get baby sick out of a hessian rug 😆
She's just copying the likes of Gemma again isn't she, only difference is...one of them is a first time mum and the other has already had 2 kids. Although anyone with a brain cell wouldn't consider putting wellies on a baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I am one of 3 girls & we were all argumentative, strong willed & by a certain age we refused to wear dresses & skirts 😂. We weren’t tomboys but we certainly weren’t girly girls. With this baby having 2 older brothers, there is a strong possibility she will be a tomboy.

Reactions: 13
Making me laugh that anyone is giving enough credit to this ‘family’ that the girl could turn out to be a tomboy - the lads barely act like boys their age, so a girl is not gonna be influenced either way

she’ll living a boring, beige life, stunted by some form of emotional abuse from her narcissistic mother, either smothering her with ‘love’ and high ‘girlie’ expectations or negativity from Beggy being in competition with her or being unhappy if the girl doesn’t perform as Beggy wishes.

she’ll be uneducated, unstimulated and nothing more but a dress up doll so Beggy can #aff link everything in sight and earn her pennies

the two kids she has have zero personality,no obvious friendship circle or relationships outside of the shack and the 2 play dates a year Beggy arranges, as long as there is a cafe on site

Beggy is appalling and Steve’s just as bad

8A274F42-CF92-4989-9A0C-A019FD083C63.jpeg

Is this who Beggy is currently single white female-ing?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Okkk newish follower curious to know more about her so watched some old vlogs, her old house was lovely why did they move??? How far away is it?? Why change the kids school?? Also yes she’s had a lot of fillers since the move but also her accent has got WORSE… is this because she lives deep in the dales now or is she putting it on?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm expecting a girl soon and I'm already sick of the expectations being placed on her by certain family members (of the older generation mostly)! I mentioned that this baby kicks far more vigorously than my little boy did when I was carrying him, and one of the responses was, 'But why would she, she's a girl!'

I also mentioned I was going to buy a stretchy wrap to carry her in and got, 'A pink one, obviously...' Err no, why would that be obvious?

Whenever I've mentioned how lovely the bond is between my son and his dad, I always get 'Well you'll have the same with your daughter...' why?! Why does my gender mean I can't have the same bond with both of my kids? What makes you think my daughter won't love spending time with her dad too?!

Maybe she will turn out to be a dainty little princess who loves playing with dollies and wearing dresses, but maybe she'll be more interested in football and cars and trains. Maybe she'll be a lovely mix of the two. Drives me mad trying to put babies into neat little gender-stereotypical boxes, before they've even been born!!

That's exactly what Beggy is doing and will continue to do, she'll stifle the poor girl's personality out of her like she has done with her other two kids. Poor Alfie and Woody don't seem to have any likes or interests, skills or things they seem to be particularly good at, except watching TV and staying out of their mum's way. Winds me up whenever she says 'what a childhood' over some video of them in a field or something. Yeah, what a childhood they COULD be having in that environment if their parents gave enough of a tit to nurture them properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hate this too

one of my boys had a pram and my step mum said oh what have you got that for, it’s a girls toy! I was fuming with myself for not saying anything (didn’t want to argue in her house) but it still enrages me to this day.
Then the other day, my dad said something about colours in relation to my son, must have been on about pink, and said you don’t want pink it’s for girls and then says ‘oh can you even say that nowadays?I don’t know what you can and can’t say’ I felt like punching him in the face the stupid old bastard. It’s a colour, it means nothing. It’s a pram, it means nothing except maybe he’ll grow up to be a nurturing father having role played with those types of toys (and cos his dad is a bleeping dream who does whatever is required for his family, not just the ‘man’ jobs)
I despair at my relations sometimes
I wouldn’t mind but my dad was pretty hands on as a dad, when he wasn’t distracted by the pub. He’s got such a weird mix of being sound one minute and then old fashioned vile Tory views the next

It’s weird when you grow up and realise who your parents really are - never meet your heroes, they only disappoint!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm expecting a girl soon and I'm already sick of the expectations being placed on her by certain family members (of the older generation mostly)! I mentioned that this baby kicks far more vigorously than my little boy did when I was carrying him, and one of the responses was, 'But why would she, she's a girl!'

I also mentioned I was going to buy a stretchy wrap to carry her in and got, 'A pink one, obviously...' Err no, why would that be obvious?

Whenever I've mentioned how lovely the bond is between my son and his dad, I always get 'Well you'll have the same with your daughter...' why?! Why does my gender mean I can't have the same bond with both of my kids? What makes you think my daughter won't love spending time with her dad too?!

Maybe she will turn out to be a dainty little princess who loves playing with dollies and wearing dresses, but maybe she'll be more interested in football and cars and trains. Maybe she'll be a lovely mix of the two. Drives me mad trying to put babies into neat little gender-stereotypical boxes, before they've even been born!!

That's exactly what Beggy is doing and will continue to do, she'll stifle the poor girl's personality out of her like she has done with her other two kids. Poor Alfie and Woody don't seem to have any likes or interests, skills or things they seem to be particularly good at, except watching TV and staying out of their mum's way. Winds me up whenever she says 'what a childhood' over some video of them in a field or something. Yeah, what a childhood they COULD be having in that environment if their parents gave enough of a tit to nurture them properly.
I was sat waiting for my daughter to come out of dance yesterday and a dad walked in with his son and daughter. His son had his dance uniform on getting his jaz shows on ready and his daughter was in a muddy football kit (obviously just finished playing)
Then you get people like beggy stereotyping her daughter before she left the womb.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mcdonalds for lunch, pizza for dinner yesterday. Now burgers and hotdogs for lunch. I mean I'm glad these boys are getting more than a quarter of a rice packet... but bleeping hell give them something healthy. Also, "guess who picked this day out" moaning again about the boys getting to do what they want? Selfish witch.

Reactions: 30
She might end up transgender like the son of the sacconejolys Eduardo who is seemingly now trans and changed his name to Edie.

Mcdonalds for lunch, pizza for dinner yesterday. Now burgers and hotdogs for lunch. I mean I'm glad these boys are getting more than a quarter of a rice packet... but bleeping hell give them something healthy. Also, "guess who picked this day out" moaning again about the boys getting to do what they want? Selfish witch.
So do we reckon Steve is still living in the family shack or just there at weekends or what?

Reactions: 5
She might end up transgender like the son of the sacconejolys Eduardo who is seemingly now trans and changed his name to Edie.

So do we reckon Steve is still living in the family shack or just there at weekends or what?
I am curious too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.