Rebecca lamb #106 Steve’s a mug Becky’s smug. Steve wishes he just had a tug

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe even the eager beaver himself ... lot of comments defending him & his reaction to the gender reveal 🤔
Got really aggy when I said Steve hadn't been jabbed too 🤣 i mean bloody hell no one is actually arsed but it was a valid explanation why he couldn't go to Spain

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Next for the girl and a primark Tshirt for the boys to share
Literally just came here to say this!!
Those poor boys!
She thinks having by having a little girl her life will be complete...i dont think her life will ever be good enough for her.
She says she cries when the boys argue and bicker.....wait until she throws a girl into the mix...girls are sassy and I dont think rebecca will cope! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Not watched the reveal and I won’t.
I wish her well with the pregnancy and hope the baby stays healthy. However, it is hard to watch someone like this. I know so many genuine, hardworking people who seem to get nothing but bad luck and tit thrown at them, and then someone like her, who seems none of things, always getting her way and coming out smelling of roses. It’s a bitter pill to swallow.
Exactly what I said in my post last night but don’t worry one day something will pull the rug from under her

Reactions: 12
Sorry, but can somebody please explain to me how leggings are adorable?? 🤔😂
duck MY LIFE HERE SHE IS DRESSED AS A MEDIEVAL PEASANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! ITS SPRING NOW REBECCA GET SOME bleeping COLOUR ON !!!! NEVER KNOWN ANYONE LOOK SO tit IN CLOTHES, EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Linny honey, question, is your government name Big Bad Beverley or Bethany Jane bleep?

You're always trying to prove people wrong on here? Loads of people on here have recounted stories including me, where they know people who have been told one gender for all/a large part of the pregnancy and it turned out to be the opposite.

I don't quite understand how or why you're questioning this lady when it clearly does happen? Not saying it will be the case with Dingle and Walter but it's not physically impossible by any means.
Omg with all that's going on I forgot about his middle name being WALTER 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Literally just came here to say this!!
Those poor boys!
She thinks having by having a little girl her life will be complete...i dont think her life will ever be good enough for her.
She says she cries when the boys argue and bicker.....wait until she throws a girl into the mix...girls are sassy and I dont think rebecca will cope! 🤦‍♀️
I can vouch for this - dropped my 7 year old daughter off this morning and said bye love you and I was met with "yeah see you never" after eye rolling me all morning. Girls are a different kettle of fish, I say this having experienced both genders :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think this pregnancy has come all that easily for her. I think she's been trying for a LONG time! Hence all her weird behaviour the last year. I think she resorted to the diet and natural cycles as a last resort! She could never tell her story though, it would out her for being a liar! She only changed her tune about being happy AS THEY WERE when she KNEW she was pregnant! I think she's had a miscarriage too hence the internal scan. Then she caught for this one 😏🤔
No way she’d have been able to keep a miscarriage to herself, she’d have loved the attention too much.

Reactions: 4
For an ‘influencer’ who is using her unborn child as her pay packet you would think she could make more of an effort. She constantly buys ‘cute’ clothes yet blogs her most important day ever (her view) wearing this 🤷‍♀️…..

View attachment 1162159
Was this gifted? I hope it wasn't as there's no mention of gifted or Ad, yet they appear to be making a bigger fuss of her than any of the other parents

Reactions: 4
No way she’d have been able to keep a miscarriage to herself, she’d have loved the attention too much.
I now think she had a miscarriage when she was in hospital (working from her hospital bed!) That’s when she started lying about guuurlstones that have magically disappeared since being pregnant. I see it as a way to disguise going into hospital, if needed and Steve wouldn’t question it. If he had known she had lost a baby, he would have been fuming because he didn’t want a third child. Or perhaps he did know and that’s why she walked home from hospital because he was mad at her for falling pregnant. If that was the case, he definitely should have wrapped up! We’ll not be hearing about gallstones again. This band-aid, content baby will make them magically disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My mum had one of each. She said girls are way harder. You have more trouble with bitchiness at school, all that drama! Boys just crack on 😂

Reactions: 7
Typical Rebecca, nothing practical. Each to their own, but that just looks cheap and nasty, much like her

To an uneducated, inarticulate cretin like her, everything is adorable or cute, because she has a limited and immature vocabulary
Most mums would be picking up some little sleepsuits but nah right for the tutu… she’ll be picking one up for herself too no doubt. Or saying it matches mummehs outfit today so they are twins n stuff cos she’s a girl and so is mummeh and it’s suh cute 🥺

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think beggy is a lying witch and 100% tricked Stever beaver 🦫 into the pregnancy but I do think all these elaborate stories about Beggy having a miscarriage and hiding it from Steve or getting forced by Steve to have a termination then changing her mind are a bit far fetched ... I mean we literally know when she has sex, how regularly etc & I don't think it's something she'd be able to go through without telling anyone especially her partner who she lives with ... u don't just have a miscarriage go home and be normal 🤷🏼‍♀️ No shade just my opinion

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.