Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laughalong

VIP Member
His children are fucking feral. His oldest daughter is a horror, which is conveniently kept off Insta. She’s caused fights at school, turned up to school drunk and lied about being pregnant for attention over the last few years. She’s now been kicked out of school and had to re locate. Ty had also turned up to her school going ape shit at teachers and the mother (Not Anna) turned up to batter the SCHOOL GIRL who had hit their daughter Lilly. They both came on the same day causing a riot, shouting/screaming for a girls address. They’re rough as toast. Dress it up all you want with a gym and nice car posting motivational quotes about how your kids mean everything, he’s still a scummy ex offender that’s raised little shites. Hopefully Anna can get away from all this now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry but what on earth is he thinking having a rave at his gym when his daughter is in hospital, just shows where his priorities are! Thank god Nova has a great mum. He really is an embarrassment and the girls who are being ‘branded’ are probably on the same level. Eurgh I’m cringing so bad at him saying ‘branded’ to every girl. Full on pig!

Reactions: 13

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
The whole gym set up is weird…drunk tattoos and full on ❄❄❄ parties…..not a proper gym..no wonder he cheated…all bunch of slag wannabes that went there

Reactions: 12

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Love the way he comes moaning about how depressed he is/ living in a hotel/ personal life is chit/misses his baby etc etc….maybe he should off thought of this all before and kept his DMs closed and his pants on…..

Reactions: 11

Laughalong

VIP Member
Oh sorry but look at him he looks so council/rough you’d be an idiot to rent to him before you even meet his feral dog

Being a business owner doesn’t mean shit, I’d rather keep it vacant than give him my house.

Reactions: 10

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Anyone seen his story where he's slagging off girls who wear flared leggings in the gym? Fair enough you don't like them, but he then goes on to say that girls don't dress for themselves, they dress for men. Sorry but I have never once put on an outfit to try an impress a man or get his approval. He's a vile pig I don't know how anna put up with him for so long. He's like a man from 100 years ago, his views on women are disgusting.

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I’m from Manchester and I just found this thread. I do feel for Anna but I was massively shocked after she got back with him and had a baby with him after his last cheating scandal. It was well known in Manchester at the time. I found out from a friend who’s boyfriend trained at the gym at the time. He was sleeping with a girl called Lucy (who was also all over his stories back then) and apparently Anna hid cameras in their home and caught him having the girl round. Then apparently Anna went to the girls family home and told the girls mum about the whole thing and offered to show her the footage. I don’t know how true that all is as Chinese whispers are real but I heard the same story off quite a few people at the time!

Good on anna for doing that I guess but she should of known he’d do it again 😩

• Wow

Datstheone

I couldn’t believe when he posted on his stories he thinks Anna slipped Nova something so he couldn’t go to the “rave” in the gym. Just shows such a low level of respect even to his child. Poor Nova is going to learn a lot about her dad when she gets older a and hear a lot of bad things

• Wow

GBNI

VIP Member
I know this post is more about Tyler but Christ Anna has terrible taste in clothes!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

craycrayxx

So glad I’ve found this thread again, you have all said what I was gonna say anyway. That fucking party, those girls scream desperate, hope they all get crabs off each other the nesbits.
His story’s where he talks about the break up and Anna, he will never ever ever be honest and say he cheated will he? He’s a fucking melt! Single & living in a hotel at his age.. impressive 👍🏽

Reactions: 9

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

I don’t feel sorry for her at all, she likes to play little miss innocent but you’ve gotta be a certain kind of person to want to be with someone like him! She knew exactly what he’s like and used to by his side smiling and laughing at his vile inappropriate behaviour, then Decided to have a child with him despite seeing first hand what he’s like….. she was happy going along with it whist she thought she was no1 but she’s a fool if she thought he would treat her any better and now she’s stuck tied to him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lillypot221

Tyler's lost an absolute diamond in anna, for what? Some rough as shit person. He's vile. I really hope he knows how much he's fucked up.

And after seeing Anna's stories that Nova is still in hospital and he's got a fucking rave at his gym! Disgusting behaviour. He could prove to Anna that he is a decent human being he just can't be bothered. Too busy chasing some other arse and tits.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Going on about ocean beach settings, he needs to grow up he's a dad of 4 in his 30s. He keeps mentioning a dungeon like he's gonna be hosting vile sex parties down there, he knocks me sick. Also sick to death of hearing him talk about nearly losing his mum, losing Oldham etc. Like yeah it must have been a shit time but it was about 2 years ago now, he needs to move on. It's like he uses his mum an his baby being unwell to justify his shitty behaviour an he sounds like a broken record now.

craycrayxx

So he's in the hotel for a month. Also saying he's getting a new house an car in new year. He must not be trying to get back with anna.
He doesn’t seem arsed that he cheated on his fiancée who is also his baby mum at all does he?! She’s well rid, just hope she’s ok!

craycrayxx

Did anyone see his stories he practically admitted he cheated I went back to look and they’re all deleted now!
But admitted cheating but still had to blame Anna for part of it. They wasn’t happy, they both had compromises and changes to make and they wasn’t happy for a long time before he cheated… only he would try and justify it, instead of just owning it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

stroppysal

Chatty Member
How is he even legally holding these events at the gym? I mean that's more of a rhetorical question coz he obviously doesn't have the licence for it, but how stupid is he? Surely anyone could blow him up for holding parties an serving alcohol an drugs to his customers, an hes so blatant about it as well. Like everyone else has already said, the event looked trashy as fuck. Full of desperate, coke head women. I bet is was dead awkward with no men there except him, just a load of pissed women getting their tits out on the off chance he would shag them. All while his daughter is spending the night in hospital 🙄 he justified it on his story today saying the event had been planned for 4 weeks so he couldn't just cancel. What kind of excuse is that? It looked like an easily cancellable event, it's not like the place was booming.

Reactions: 7