Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a load of skanks getting drunk and wearing next to nothing for the “gram” pictures

Reactions: 2
Literally I swear those parties have always been off. I personally think it was a red flag he even did them when he was with Anna, he would only ever post pics and videos perving on girls. The girls in the videos are just excited to be on his stories so will do anything to “make it”, even getting a tattoo…how embarrassing they will defo regret that

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what on earth is he thinking having a rave at his gym when his daughter is in hospital, just shows where his priorities are! Thank god Nova has a great mum. He really is an embarrassment and the girls who are being ‘branded’ are probably on the same level. Eurgh I’m cringing so bad at him saying ‘branded’ to every girl. Full on pig!

Reactions: 13
How is he even legally holding these events at the gym? I mean that's more of a rhetorical question coz he obviously doesn't have the licence for it, but how stupid is he? Surely anyone could blow him up for holding parties an serving alcohol an drugs to his customers, an hes so blatant about it as well. Like everyone else has already said, the event looked trashy as duck. Full of desperate, coke head women. I bet is was dead awkward with no men there except him, just a load of pissed women getting their tits out on the off chance he would shag them. All while his daughter is spending the night in hospital 🙄 he justified it on his story today saying the event had been planned for 4 weeks so he couldn't just cancel. What kind of excuse is that? It looked like an easily cancellable event, it's not like the place was booming.

Reactions: 7
How is he even legally holding these events at the gym? I mean that's more of a rhetorical question coz he obviously doesn't have the licence for it, but how stupid is he? Surely anyone could blow him up for holding parties an serving alcohol an drugs to his customers, an hes so blatant about it as well. Like everyone else has already said, the event looked trashy as duck. Full of desperate, coke head women. I bet is was dead awkward with no men there except him, just a load of pissed women getting their tits out on the off chance he would shag them. All while his daughter is spending the night in hospital 🙄 he justified it on his story today saying the event had been planned for 4 weeks so he couldn't just cancel. What kind of excuse is that? It looked like an easily cancellable event, it's not like the place was booming.
I wonder is that why he lost the other gym after spending tens of thousands on it? This sort of carry on?
I would also never go to a tattooist who was quite happy to set up in a gym and tattoo half cut people!

Reactions: 4
Interesting. Not the first screenshot. That’s just him moaning and playing victim as usual.

He’s fully gaslighting Anna in these posts blaming her mental health and her needing support from him, he cheated he’s such a narcissist!
Perhaps if he kept it in his pants, her mental health wouldn’t be bad 🙄 he’s horrible! I’m glad she’s sticking to her guns, because she will never know a minute’s peace with him!

Reactions: 5
Perhaps if he kept it in his pants, her mental health wouldn’t be bad 🙄 he’s horrible! I’m glad she’s sticking to her guns, because she will never know a minute’s peace with him!
100% the video he just posted saying bye to the baby just shows how he’s trying to manipulate her I feel really sorry for his other kids too Anna was so good to them

Lmaooooooooo remember when he said those NFTs was gonna make him loads of money. Clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he saying his mum hasn’t got long left? I thought she was better? And wasn’t Anna his fiancée, not girlfriend? No sympathy for the sexiest pig, he has NO respect for women.

I couldn’t believe when he posted on his stories he thinks Anna slipped Nova something so he couldn’t go to the “rave” in the gym. Just shows such a low level of respect even to his child. Poor Nova is going to learn a lot about her dad when she gets older a and hear a lot of bad things

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So glad I’ve found this thread again, you have all said what I was gonna say anyway. That bleeping party, those girls scream desperate, hope they all get crabs off each other the nesbits.
His story’s where he talks about the break up and Anna, he will never ever ever be honest and say he cheated will he? He’s a bleeping melt! Single & living in a hotel at his age.. impressive 👍🏽

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t believe when he posted on his stories he thinks Anna slipped Nova something so he couldn’t go to the “rave” in the gym. Just shows such a low level of respect even to his child. Poor Nova is going to learn a lot about her dad when she gets older a and hear a lot of bad things
You are joking ?! duck me thats a new low even for him

Reactions: 3
His latest post calling out Eddie, firstly feel like he is just doing it for some clout on socials but someone has called him out in the comments, he really doesn’t like anyone having an opposing opinion does he. He loves to mention his teams masters in sports nutrition also, like he’s the only gym who offers nutritionists, I have been a member of the gym and was assigned a nutritionist who was tit so it’s interesting that he bigs them up so much. I don’t see the gym going the long run, the hype that it used to have is just dying

Loving Anna’s story to clap back at Ella with her international women’s day post. So she obviously was one of the women Tyler shagged and Anna found out.

Reactions: 2
Fitwith_el

Shes so common & tacky, Anna was literally a diamond compared to the girls he’s been dipping behind her back!
thank you! WoW she was not what I expected Tyler to go for hahaha. I really feel for Anna, must be pretty rough looking at her and knowing ur fiancé went there

Reactions: 1