Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GBNI

VIP Member
Why is he saying his mum hasn’t got long left? I thought she was better? And wasn’t Anna his fiancée, not girlfriend? No sympathy for the sexiest pig, he has NO respect for women.

Reactions: 5

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

His latest post calling out Eddie, firstly feel like he is just doing it for some clout on socials but someone has called him out in the comments, he really doesn’t like anyone having an opposing opinion does he. He loves to mention his teams masters in sports nutrition also, like he’s the only gym who offers nutritionists, I have been a member of the gym and was assigned a nutritionist who was shit so it’s interesting that he bigs them up so much. I don’t see the gym going the long run, the hype that it used to have is just dying

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
He’s fully gaslighting Anna in these posts blaming her mental health and her needing support from him, he cheated he’s such a narcissist!
Perhaps if he kept it in his pants, her mental health wouldn’t be bad 🙄 he’s horrible! I’m glad she’s sticking to her guns, because she will never know a minute’s peace with him!

Tyler is guilty as hell but it does take a particular skank to go after an engaged man with a newborn…
Is that skank ChloeMac AKA everyone’s “bestie” by any chance? Sleeping with your “pt” that’s engaged whilst playing bestie to his fiancée(Anna) and his daughter is maddddd! Horrible behaviour, she’s a fake as f**k, never has a bad day and is the new self proclaimed CEO of anything n everything that c**t. Preferred her when she was more irrelevant than she is now 🤡🤡🤡

Datstheone

His post about Anna having a Galentines evening irritated me, if he’s the one in the wrong why does he “want to know” if there’s anyone other than females? He’s embarrassing himself so much he’s clearly insecure. Calling Anna a “cheeky cunt” is a bit of a stretch too

Wavylines

Chatty Member
Annarosecunningham
Omg her stories. That could honestly be Tyler talking. The way she speaks, the words she uses, I can’t explain it but even the way she puts a sentence together it’s literally him 🤣🤣🤣 why’s she going on about cheating girls. Anna worry about your baby dad and his choices, nobody elses!!

Lechat

VIP Member
lol so hes removed the video because all the insta huns who said it was hilarious and agreed with him were given another perspective? And he thinks that’s trolling? Bizarre. I saw Georgia May who used to be in Corrie disagreed with him in the comments, good for her standing up for herself.

• Angry

DD-LDN

Him overcoming a bad situation is his “selling point”…
---
So he's in the hotel for a month. Also saying he's getting a new house an car in new year. He must not be trying to get back with anna.
I bet he tried to get back with her and it didn’t work so now he’s had to just get on with it. He is probably used to starting over
---
He doesn’t seem arsed that he cheated on his fiancée who is also his baby mum at all does he?! She’s well rid, just hope she’s ok!
She’s baby mum no.3

• Wow

Tigerlily72

I’m not surprised at all about him and Ella. They were always wayyy too over friendly and flirty on real life’s insta stories.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why Kim left? She used to be a PT there agesssss ago but randomly left one day and I have a feeling it was because of all the shit going on
I've always wondered this too. She was the only female pt he had at the time then she abruptly left. Either he's slept with her or she knew he was sleeping around an didn't like his behaviour. Maybe it wasn't even to do with sex, ive heard a lot of people say he talks to people like shit, so maybe she just had enough of his attitude 🤷‍♀️ Wonder what happened go beth too? She moved from Wales to work at real life an she didn't last long either. They can't all be bad pts who couldn't keep their jobs, something is obviously going on. Im dyingggg to know what happens in there.

craycrayxx

They are both embarrassing aren’t they, both absolutely love attention and drama. They will 100% get back together. It’s cringe

LoTiLu

Chatty Member
I bet he’s been up to all sorts, the idiot! Anna seems lovely, he’ll be kicking himself when she meets someone who treats her well!!

HotGurlSummer

To be fair to Ana I don’t think she’s that pathetic for clapping back on her stories. He’s got hundreds and thousands of followers and is persistently slating her for all of them and beyond to see and watch. He’s hardly discreet about it either he fully just named her and outs lots of details about her / them. I think I’d wanna say something back too if I were her.
She has every right to in response to that. However, she has continually laughed when he's made other derogative comments about women or he said things on stories and you've seen her in the background laughing this is when they were together, I always say how you gain them is how you lose them. She lost him exactly how she gained him.

• Heart