Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from Manchester and I just found this thread. I do feel for Anna but I was massively shocked after she got back with him and had a baby with him after his last cheating scandal. It was well known in Manchester at the time. I found out from a friend who’s boyfriend trained at the gym at the time. He was sleeping with a girl called Lucy (who was also all over his stories back then) and apparently Anna hid cameras in their home and caught him having the girl round. Then apparently Anna went to the girls family home and told the girls mum about the whole thing and offered to show her the footage. I don’t know how true that all is as Chinese whispers are real but I heard the same story off quite a few people at the time!

Good on anna for doing that I guess but she should of known he’d do it again 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s just desperate to have the monthly price tag on that post. Easily covered, but no he wants to show how much he can apparently afford to pay a month.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He’s just desperate to have the monthly price tag on that post. Easily covered, but no he wants to show how much he can apparently afford to pay a month.
Yeah I thought that. Also his main focus is a hot tub & garden for events. Not a safe family home? Hes such an immature prick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Acting like billy big bollocks about the house.
it’s only rented, will never be his 👌🏻😂

• Haha
Going on about ocean beach settings, he needs to grow up he's a dad of 4 in his 30s. He keeps mentioning a dungeon like he's gonna be hosting vile sex parties down there, he knocks me sick. Also sick to death of hearing him talk about nearly losing his mum, losing Oldham etc. Like yeah it must have been a tit time but it was about 2 years ago now, he needs to move on. It's like he uses his mum an his baby being unwell to justify his crappy behaviour an he sounds like a broken record now.

Reactions: 8
Going on about ocean beach settings, he needs to grow up he's a dad of 4 in his 30s. He keeps mentioning a dungeon like he's gonna be hosting vile sex parties down there, he knocks me sick. Also sick to death of hearing him talk about nearly losing his mum, losing Oldham etc. Like yeah it must have been a tit time but it was about 2 years ago now, he needs to move on. It's like he uses his mum an his baby being unwell to justify his crappy behaviour an he sounds like a broken record now.
He really does bang on about his mum and overcoming adversity all the time…must people have but just don’t go on about it every chance they get. He needs to grow up and stop playing the big baller, and keep his pants on. He will probably never change and go on to have more kids with different women.

It’s in one of the WORST areas of Manchester, it’s rough as toast there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused about this whole hotel thing? I thought the home him and Anna were in was his and Anna had moved in? Is she still in that house? If not has she rented for herself and baby?

I’m confused about this whole hotel thing? I thought the home him and Anna were in was his and Anna had moved in? Is she still in that house? If not has she rented for herself and baby?
anna’s still in the house because she’s got the baby, no one would make a young baby move out of their home without absolutely having to so he’s gone to a hotel but looks after nova at the house

Yeah exactly! Also, where’s the dog now?? If he’s in a hotel she’s obviously not there with him, and I can’t imagine Anna has her at the house?!
Anna has the dog for now until he gets his place.
I remember he answered a question on this, that dog must just be locked in that cage because Anna is never bleeping home with it. Then it will be locked in a cage in his new house as he’s also never in.. poor thing!

• Sad
The potential landlord will take one look at the dog and say no fkn way!!

She’s trashed their house a few times before.

Reactions: 2
Is the dog not an XL bully? So he’d need appropriate permissions for her now?

Reactions: 1
Is the dog not an XL bully? So he’d need appropriate permissions for her now?
Which he hasn’t, she’s not neutered and they haven’t got her legal certificate through.. that’s why she’s probably never seen anymore.

Which he hasn’t, she’s not neutered and they haven’t got her legal certificate through.. that’s why she’s probably never seen anymore.
Probably hasn’t bothered his arse to muzzle train her either (I believe that’s a requirement too? It’s not a law yet in place where I live)

Reactions: 3
The other day, he posted a screenshot of his client WhatsApp group, and all the numbers were on show. How he speaks about his kids and just people in life is absolutely disgusting. He could have taken that brand so far, but he has such a vile personality he won't go further in life.

Reactions: 7
Oh sorry but look at him he looks so council/rough you’d be an idiot to rent to him before you even meet his feral dog

Being a business owner doesn’t mean tit, I’d rather keep it vacant than give him my house.

Reactions: 10