Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just asking to be robbed as well always sharing the location details.

What happened to that project he was doing with plouise? The circle of success ? Looks like they still follow each other but the circle of success social media profiles have been deleted.

Reactions: 3
He’s just asking to be robbed as well always sharing the location details.

What happened to that project he was doing with plouise? The circle of success ? Looks like they still follow each other but the circle of success social media profiles have been deleted.
I noticed that also. They even hired a girl specifically to run the account but said girl now just works for P Louise only. Also noticed Adam the videographer she is using to film them weekly videos used to work for Tyler. Maybe because of the cheating, she decided to distance herself

Reactions: 1
If the landlord allows him to rent that house, they’re asking for trouble! Dog who will rip it to shreds when he’s out in the gym & she’s left on her own.. himself rougher than toast carrying on shocking 24/7 looool any landlord would run a mile 🤣 especially if they follow him on socials or no of him in the area

Reactions: 4
I noticed that also. They even hired a girl specifically to run the account but said girl now just works for P Louise only. Also noticed Adam the videographer she is using to film them weekly videos used to work for Tyler. Maybe because of the cheating, she decided to distance herself
oooh interesting! I was wondering what happened to the girl as I’m sure she moved a few hours away from home for the job. I was hoping they didn’t just get rid of her a few weeks after she made the move!

Reactions: 2
More like she was probably one of the many he was cheating with there was constant videos of him training Paige and Chloe etc a few years ago then she was being trained by one of his ex pts now she’s back friendly with him around the time he split with Anna just Paige’s type too !

Reactions: 2
More like she was probably one of the many he was cheating with there was constant videos of him training Paige and Chloe etc a few years ago then she was being trained by one of his ex pts now she’s back friendly with him around the time he split with Anna just Paige’s type too !
What are we saying about the new gym manager who’s doing lots of story’s on insta? She seems his type, but very timid! Hope she stands up for herself with him

What are we saying about the new gym manager who’s doing lots of story’s on insta? She seems his type, but very timid! Hope she stands up for herself with him
I can’t work her out I think the timid shyness is an act Tyler probably will do the same and she will be the next to disappear

I know this post is more about Tyler but Christ Anna has terrible taste in clothes!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
His post about Anna having a Galentines evening irritated me, if he’s the one in the wrong why does he “want to know” if there’s anyone other than females? He’s embarrassing himself so much he’s clearly insecure. Calling Anna a “cheeky bleep” is a bit of a stretch too

Reactions: 5
The whole gym set up is weird…drunk tattoos and full on ❄❄❄ parties…..not a proper gym..no wonder he cheated…all bunch of slag wannabes that went there

Reactions: 12
Tyler's lost an absolute diamond in anna, for what? Some rough as tit person. He's vile. I really hope he knows how much he's fucked up.

And after seeing Anna's stories that Nova is still in hospital and he's got a bleeping rave at his gym! Disgusting behaviour. He could prove to Anna that he is a decent human being he just can't be bothered. Too busy chasing some other arse and tits.

Reactions: 8