Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine posting like that at his big age, makes me want to vom.

They must still be together or on a break?
Heā€™s disgusting. I donā€™t think they are together, think he was just referring back to their old house etc. sheā€™s a massive mug if sheā€™s taken him back!

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s all very strange. She still follows him on Instagram so who knows. She might take him back.

Reactions: 1
She wonā€™t leave him and he knows that. Hence why he isnā€™t showing as being that arsed lol. She is financially dependant on him
Does he ? He doesnā€™t come across as it . It doesnā€™t look like he lives a luxurious lifestyle . Yeah maybe heā€™s got money tied up in his businessā€™ but I donā€™t get the feeling that heā€™s all that well off in general day to day life . Surely as nova has additional needs Anna would be more entitled to a higher level of benefit and she does actually have her own career if she needs to work . Itā€™s all speculation but Anna has made it clear on her insta she isnā€™t with him . Heā€™s the sort of man that would think what she says doesnā€™t matter and itā€™s not over until he says so , explaining why he posts thinks like they are together

Reactions: 5
I did wonder about her business and whether sheā€™d continue to if she was not with him anymore.

Does he ? He doesnā€™t come across as it . It doesnā€™t look like he lives a luxurious lifestyle . Yeah maybe heā€™s got money tied up in his businessā€™ but I donā€™t get the feeling that heā€™s all that well off in general day to day life . Surely as nova has additional needs Anna would be more entitled to a higher level of benefit and she does actually have her own career if she needs to work . Itā€™s all speculation but Anna has made it clear on her insta she isnā€™t with him . Heā€™s the sort of man that would think what she says doesnā€™t matter and itā€™s not over until he says so , explaining why he posts thinks like they are together
Does he what sorry? I more mean like paying her rent and for her car etc. heā€™s bragged about that before. Unless she claims fraudulent she wouldnā€™t be entitled to any benefits due to household income and her on/off business depending how much that makes Iā€™m guessing. God knows though like you say all speculation. I hope she does leave him x

Sheā€™s a teacher so she has something to fall back on I feel for her I really do

I reckon heā€™s doing all this as the terms of getting back together, because sheā€™s been after a move from their house for awhile from something that was said a while ago.

ā€œTeaches worst nightmareā€ probs you shagging everyone whilst sheā€™s looking after your baby. Knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He did a screenshot on his Instagram and now heā€™s confirmed they arenā€™t together

Reactions: 4
Letā€™s hope she sticks to her word, because he seems like an abusive horror. Always so angry & agressive

Reactions: 3