Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smashing plates in other words trying to smash anything with a pulse. What I find funny is he probably was caught with all those messages in his DMs from other women. He probably did not physically cheat on Anna despite how he rambles on about how amazing and irresistible he is to women.
makes me cringe how he comes across all sweet and innocent when his “fans” ask him a really “inappropriate” instagram question. Probably he writes it to himself to try and get the views up.
anna better off without him but no doubt she’ll have him back once he can’t get a house to rent

if he has all that money in the bank then why not buy? All bullshit

Reactions: 3
Anyone see this vile cretin referring to someone as a gong on his story yesterday…… interesting choice of language for someone who has a daughter who may have additional needs 🤨

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her story today about a girl in a relationship with a family going off with Tyler I’m presuming 🤔

Reactions: 2
Annarosecunningham
Omg her stories. That could honestly be Tyler talking. The way she speaks, the words she uses, I can’t explain it but even the way she puts a sentence together it’s literally him 🤣🤣🤣 why’s she going on about cheating girls. Anna worry about your baby dad and his choices, nobody elses!!

Reactions: 5
Omg her stories. That could honestly be Tyler talking. The way she speaks, the words she uses, I can’t explain it but even the way she puts a sentence together it’s literally him 🤣🤣🤣 why’s she going on about cheating girls. Anna worry about your baby dad and his choices, nobody elses!!
omg I thought exactly the same… it’s like she’s morphed into him with the lingo and the way they put sentences together!

Reactions: 1
Ahhh I can't see what you mean about her talking like tyler, gonna need to keep an eye out for it 😭 when I watch her stories the only impression I get is she's so unbelievably boring. She has no personality an her voice always has the same tone to it. The most beige person, I don't know how her an tyler were even together. She done a q&a the other day an someone commented something along the lines of "I love following you, you're hilarious" an I was like really? She isn't even slightly funny.

Reactions: 6
To be honest I respect her for lasting as long as she did. Regardless of the cheating, he’s high maintenance. I love that she is giving us gossip on her stories, yes girl let it alll out !! Haha

Reactions: 3
His children are bleeping feral. His oldest daughter is a horror, which is conveniently kept off Insta. She’s caused fights at school, turned up to school drunk and lied about being pregnant for attention over the last few years. She’s now been kicked out of school and had to re locate. Ty had also turned up to her school going ape tit at teachers and the mother (Not Anna) turned up to batter the SCHOOL GIRL who had hit their daughter Lilly. They both came on the same day causing a riot, shouting/screaming for a girls address. They’re rough as toast. Dress it up all you want with a gym and nice car posting motivational quotes about how your kids mean everything, he’s still a scummy ex offender that’s raised little shites. Hopefully Anna can get away from all this now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13