Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely cheated by the way he’s talking it’s not like they just grew apart 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m not surprised at all about him and Ella. They were always wayyy too over friendly and flirty on real life’s insta stories.

Reactions: 5
He did cheat as Anna posted a while ago some stories and then outing a girl about it. So he’s either cheated or been messaging a load of women behind Anna’s back. Either way it’s gotta be bad for her to break up and him be in a hotel. Do we know it was definitely Ella??

Reactions: 2
I cannot believe that on his story, he said he’ll batter a child! That is vile behaviour, and I’m shocked that he can confidently say that on his BUSINESS account to 117k followers.

If people are so confident saying things like that, you just know they have the capability to do it.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour, and I’m glad Anna left someone like him.

How old is he?? He acts like he’s in his early 20s. He’s got kids to several mums, drives about filming himself. He’s embarrassing!!

Reactions: 3
How old is he?? He acts like he’s in his early 20s. He’s got kids to several mums, drives about filming himself. He’s embarrassing!!
I think he’s gotta be like mid 30s. He’s always so angry and always got a lot to say but I can just imagine him being super quiet in a room full of people 🤣

• Haha
Definitely think he’s lost his way! I know he’s always been loud and offensive but it now comes across as a desperate act to hold on to whatever it is he built through social media.

Love the way he comes moaning about how depressed he is/ living in a hotel/ personal life is chit/misses his baby etc etc….maybe he should off thought of this all before and kept his DMs closed and his pants on…..

Reactions: 11
Love the way he comes moaning about how depressed he is/ living in a hotel/ personal life is chit/misses his baby etc etc….maybe he should off thought of this all before and kept his DMs closed and his pants on…..
No one to blame but himself

Reactions: 8
Wow his story this morning… telling a client he will ‘break her old bastard legs’ and calling them ‘fat as duck’ for not turning up to the gym. He’s vile, I’m all for banter but if my PT said that about me I’d be telling them to duck right off

Wow his story this morning… telling a client he will ‘break her old bastard legs’ and calling them ‘fat as duck’ for not turning up to the gym. He’s vile, I’m all for banter but if my PT said that about me I’d be telling them to duck right off
He’s a disgrace! I don’t know how he’s got any members tbh!

His latest insta story comparing his and Anna’s relationship to a plate that he kept smashing……why doesn’t he just admit he cheated multiple times. He always claims to be so honest and straight talking but too scared to own up to cheating.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Anna, she seems quite sweet and naive and was always mortified whenever he talked about their sex life. He was viewing a house a couple of weeks back that had a basement and was going on about it being a red room or something to that effect for ‘Teach’ even though at this stage they’d split up??

His latest insta story comparing his and Anna’s relationship to a plate that he kept smashing……why doesn’t he just admit he cheated multiple times. He always claims to be so honest and straight talking but too scared to own up to cheating.
He almost made it sound like it was her fault saying there was a reason he “kept smashing the plate”…he just couldn’t keep it in his trousers!

I feel sorry for Anna, she seems quite sweet and naive and was always mortified whenever he talked about their sex life. He was viewing a house a couple of weeks back that had a basement and was going on about it being a red room or something to that effect for ‘Teach’ even though at this stage they’d split up??
It’s horrible she’s been cheated on but there’s no way she’s sweet and naive…
She probably has abit more tact and more privacy but sweet and naive would run a mile from him, he’s scary!

It’s horrible she’s been cheated on but there’s no way she’s sweet and naive…
She probably has abit more tact and more privacy but sweet and naive would run a mile from him, he’s scary!
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. She doesn’t come across as naive imo

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for her at all, she likes to play little miss innocent but you’ve gotta be a certain kind of person to want to be with someone like him! She knew exactly what he’s like and used to by his side smiling and laughing at his vile inappropriate behaviour, then Decided to have a child with him despite seeing first hand what he’s like….. she was happy going along with it whist she thought she was no1 but she’s a fool if she thought he would treat her any better and now she’s stuck tied to him!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8