Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyler is guilty as hell but it does take a particular skank to go after an engaged man with a newborn…

Reactions: 5
Just awful 😞 I don’t know who the other women were he’s been with as well behind her back.
also cannot believe he left his daughter in hospital for a party 🙈

Reactions: 2
He’s posted a restaurant can see a girls hair n jacket definitely not Anna’s no Mother’s Day post

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What did they say?
Anna said it goes to show some women who post “happy international women’s day” and “always a girls girl” are not real and you shouldn’t believe everything you see on socials.
---
Sorry, but what is this outfit? The tights an shoes are making me feel unwell.
I thought this. It’s like she’s dressing a child on herself? Looks like something Nova would wear

• Haha
Did anyone see his stories he practically admitted he cheated I went back to look and they’re all deleted now!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see his stories he practically admitted he cheated I went back to look and they’re all deleted now!
Yes I saw this! Why put it all out there then delete?! Good for Anna for sticking to her guns and finishing it with him

Reactions: 1
But admitted cheating but still had to blame Anna for part of it. They wasn’t happy, they both had compromises and changes to make and they wasn’t happy for a long time before he cheated… only he would try and justify it, instead of just owning it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen his story where he's slagging off girls who wear flared leggings in the gym? Fair enough you don't like them, but he then goes on to say that girls don't dress for themselves, they dress for men. Sorry but I have never once put on an outfit to try an impress a man or get his approval. He's a vile pig I don't know how anna put up with him for so long. He's like a man from 100 years ago, his views on women are disgusting.

Reactions: 10
So he said Anna has a new boyfriend? I just think she's bad as to be honest Like she's not in terms of cheating, I just don't think she's a particularly nice person is what I've heard from friends who know her. I think they tried to portray that they were the Insta couple in reality they are no different from the average couple in the uk.

I still don't get why he didn't just rent an Airbnb or an apartment for a couple of months. The staying in the hotel was just attention seeking.

He’s such a dick, did he only become well known as Holly Hagan trained with him?

Why is he all over his stories sharing his and Anas business its such a weird way to behave at his age as well. And i dont believe fr 2 minutes that anyones actually asking him these questions about him and Ana hes absolutely asking them his self hahahaha.

Also proper bad mouthing "Anas new boyfriend" for all to see is just so bleeping childish, toxic and weird given that is the mother to his young child. Hes got no respect at all for anyone and wonders why hes found him self in an absolute mess and why his slowly evaporating business has such a terrible reputation.

She’s just posted that he’s using her for views 😂 what age are these people?

Someone’s actually be stupid enough to rent him a house. Poor fuckers not gonna know what’s coming when they mental dog trashes it and if becomes a drug den at his next “party”

Anyone got screenshots or recordings of his stories about Anna’s new boyf? I missed it!!!! What’s been said?