Real Life Health & Fitness / Tyler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of posting about this Instagram account on a Plouise and Holly Hagan thread so think it needs its own thread for discussion.

100% he will make a video and we will be called all names under sun, threatened, and no doubt lots of ‘new members’ will join to tell us he’s the best thing since sliced bread.

lol so hes removed the video because all the insta huns who said it was hilarious and agreed with him were given another perspective? And he thinks that’s trolling? Bizarre. I saw Georgia May who used to be in Corrie disagreed with him in the comments, good for her standing up for herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
lol so hes removed the video because all the insta huns who said it was hilarious and agreed with him were given another perspective? And he thinks that’s trolling? Bizarre. I saw Georgia May who used to be in Corrie disagreed with him in the comments, good for her standing up for herself.
I’m glad she did Arianna has taken to twitter and people are tagging PLT so hopefully he’s warned

Reactions: 1
This bloke is an absolute hole. The way he speaks is awful, so degrading

Reactions: 4
This bloke is an absolute hole. The way he speaks is awful, so degrading
Arianna Ajtar recently did a Facebook status and there was like 8 girls who commented who said they had a crap time at his gym
The period post was so wrong

Arianna Ajtar recently did a Facebook status and there was like 8 girls who commented who said they had a crap time at his gym
The period post was so wrong
Do you have a copy of the status at all?? I can’t find it anywhere!

I watched the period video and was disgusted with the way he spoke about this how awful can you actually be, however i watched the video about influencers selling fitness plans etc he really did have VERY valid points. How the hell does his girlfriend put up with him :-/.

I watched the period video and was disgusted with the way he spoke about this how awful can you actually be, however i watched the video about influencers selling fitness plans etc he really did have VERY valid points. How the hell does his girlfriend put up with him :-/.
He had some valid points in the influencer one but there is no need for how he articulates his points
It’s the articulation of his points that lets him down

Reactions: 3
I don’t know Rach Leary but just looked her up on insta and twitter. She’s got a lot of followers so not good for him.

i wonder what PLT make of it. They are big on body positivity and not sure being childish and insulting about periods is a good fit for them.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know Rach Leary but just looked her up on insta and twitter. She’s got a lot of followers so not good for him.

i wonder what PLT make of it. They are big on body positivity and not sure being childish and insulting about periods is a good fit for them.
I think certain derogatory comments he makes about ‘big girls’ etc will be the downfall of him
It is a shame as some content is excellent but you cannot be like this

LOL the bleeping audacity of him to say 'what happened to be kind?'...he wasn't being kind on his video about Ariana Ajtar and calling people 'spazzes' and '*****'.
He’s a joke he’s gone on private now I woke up this morning and life is continuing on his Instagram account like nothing has happened