Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katetotheparty86

Thought I'd try to resurrect this thread 🤣 anyone else find it really creepy an embarrassing how he talks about his an Anna's amazing sex life all the time? Any opportunity to mention that hes a sex addict an Anna's a "dirty" bitch who does anal an rims him an stuff 🤮 some things really are best left in the bedroom!

• Sick
Reactions: 7

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Anyone got screenshots or recordings of his stories about Anna’s new boyf? I missed it!!!! What’s been said?
Apparently he's lying, she said on her stories she hasn't even got a boyfriend he's just saying that for engagement on his page. He was saying she's with a gi.mp now who's got a small dick, but he's got a big dick. I feel ashamed for him the way he's carrying on.

HotGurlSummer

The other day, he posted a screenshot of his client WhatsApp group, and all the numbers were on show. How he speaks about his kids and just people in life is absolutely disgusting. He could have taken that brand so far, but he has such a vile personality he won't go further in life.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
He’s fuming at the new house already, absolute comedy gold 🤣 can’t believe how terrible that house has been wired tho, can’t be safe at all! No wonder the landlord let him move in with his XL dog, probably couldn’t get anyone else to move in

• Haha

Tigerlily72

His latest insta story comparing his and Anna’s relationship to a plate that he kept smashing……why doesn’t he just admit he cheated multiple times. He always claims to be so honest and straight talking but too scared to own up to cheating.

Fairydust88

Wow his story this morning… telling a client he will ‘break her old bastard legs’ and calling them ‘fat as fuck’ for not turning up to the gym. He’s vile, I’m all for banter but if my PT said that about me I’d be telling them to fuck right off

Reactions: 6

Wavylines

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Anna, she seems quite sweet and naive and was always mortified whenever he talked about their sex life. He was viewing a house a couple of weeks back that had a basement and was going on about it being a red room or something to that effect for ‘Teach’ even though at this stage they’d split up??
It’s horrible she’s been cheated on but there’s no way she’s sweet and naive…
She probably has abit more tact and more privacy but sweet and naive would run a mile from him, he’s scary!

Anna902

I’d say he still pays her and novas rent for the house and most her bills probably why she wouldn’t bad mouth him either for what he did.

Laughalong

VIP Member
It’s the judging and calling other children names but he doesn’t take a look at his own? Not so cute 😅
His older daughter was turning up to school drunk / with alcohol on her. And takes drugs outside of school… at the age of 15. She’s already gone through several high schools. It’s very weird that he has the audacity to talk about other children. He needs to look inwards

• Wow

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Omg her stories. That could honestly be Tyler talking. The way she speaks, the words she uses, I can’t explain it but even the way she puts a sentence together it’s literally him 🤣🤣🤣 why’s she going on about cheating girls. Anna worry about your baby dad and his choices, nobody elses!!
Ahhh I can't see what you mean about her talking like tyler, gonna need to keep an eye out for it 😭 when I watch her stories the only impression I get is she's so unbelievably boring. She has no personality an her voice always has the same tone to it. The most beige person, I don't know how her an tyler were even together. She done a q&a the other day an someone commented something along the lines of "I love following you, you're hilarious" an I was like really? She isn't even slightly funny.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
He definitely doesn't give a shit. He can do whatever he wants now. He's horrible.

It's mad coz when I first came across him I thought he was amazing. Now he just irritates the life out of me.

Just realised he has his own thread (as every insta wanker does) but i just posted in another thread that about how he cheated on Anna in Ibiza when she went to bed one night!! It's only now his profile is known and people love them as a couple he's stopped. A friend of mine used to go out with Zak Mason who PT'd there and he admitted to her he'd been cheating on her and loads of it was going on at the gym with Tyler being the main culprit. Anna unfortunately will deny and just accept whatever's gone on as its more important for her to become an influencer then carry on being a teacher. Tyler threatened previous PTs that they'd lose their jobs if they ever mentioned anything, alot of PTs have just up and left that place and even ones he thinks hes left on good terms with have then slagged him off such as Kim Weston - she doesnt follow him anymore. Tyler and Anna will love to call people on here sad but its way sadder to live a lie and pretend you're a good dad and fiancé.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
It's well known what he's like we revealed it on here and he then went on a massive insta rant, she's known for a long time.

it's why his career doesn't really progress as well because he's toxic and the way they speak to clients is horrid

Reactions: 5

TicketyTock

She won’t leave him and he knows that. Hence why he isn’t showing as being that arsed lol. She is financially dependant on him
Does he ? He doesn’t come across as it . It doesn’t look like he lives a luxurious lifestyle . Yeah maybe he’s got money tied up in his business’ but I don’t get the feeling that he’s all that well off in general day to day life . Surely as nova has additional needs Anna would be more entitled to a higher level of benefit and she does actually have her own career if she needs to work . It’s all speculation but Anna has made it clear on her insta she isn’t with him . He’s the sort of man that would think what she says doesn’t matter and it’s not over until he says so , explaining why he posts thinks like they are together

Reactions: 5