Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I was awake in the middle of the night and seen the uploaded. First thing I thought was " she is on crying about notification of memories again " . If she was going to therapy we would all know about it non stop. Ita disgustingly shrewd of her to put up her voting link then crying down the phone . I wouldnt even watch her everyday now . She would bore you to tears anyway. But I do be up a lot at night and I always know its a load of vidoes/ pics or her on crying. She would want to go and get professional help . She claims she has these amazing friends and family but never seems to talk to them , comes on crying to nearly 200k instead. My mind boggles

Reactions: 16

lucy66

VIP Member
never called her an inspiration, nor do I have any respect for what she’s doing. I’m just saying she’s doing what she probably thinks is the best/easiest thing to provide for her and the kids.
I’m sorry but the best/easiest thing is not showing your kids that you can get an endless amount of freebies, do silly clothes hauls and certainly not exposing THEIR grief to 200k followers and we’ll not even start on Belfastgate😡. As a young widow 10 years ago I showed my kids that hard work and being strong and independent are best examples to show your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

U dont fool me

Ok, everyone loves their own kids and love looking at videos and pics of their own. There is nothing worse than someone who keeps shoving pics of their kids on others. Rachel- NO ONE CARES. It’s boring to keep putting up pics and vids of kids playing games, painting, making cakes. Jesus is there nothing else to put up by way of content???
Those poor kids- are they allowed to do anything without a camera being stuck in their face? Did you notice the eldest faking a reaction ?

It’s obvious she has been told to laugh at one point and act surprised at another. Leave her alone and let her be a child.
Something dont sit right with that eldest girl shes looks constantly afraid and scared and is clearly been told how to act. It's a disgrace. She seems to be craving her mothers attention so badly.. defo not mother of the year material anyway.

Reactions: 15

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Sad photo , sad music , sad pathetic ad from curry's. She is the most predictable. If my husband died you'd be scraping me off the grave to get me to live. Sickens me to my core she will whack up a sad pic with him then ad ad ad ad ad ad

• Heart

Ladydee

What’s she nervous about ?! To sit in her sitting room on a zoom type thing to see if she won some stupid pointless award ??!! Jesus Rachel get a grip will ya and get back into the real world, ya clearly having been living in it the past year 🙄

Heidi77

VIP Member
And the flower company shared her story too, along with the discount code.
But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of hers and do agree she’s used her husbands death to gain a following and make money but she was also jolted into being a single parent to three children with potentially no income so she found a way to make money while also being a stay at home mum 🤷🏼‍♀️
She planned the Instahun life while he was dying. It wasn't an opportunity that just landed in her lap. She planned the page and once she seen the crying stories increased numbers they increased and nothing was private. She has her kids who are grieving taking part in photos and videos for as campaigns. This isn't some poor woman just trying to make a living. This is someone who is creating content around the families grief.

This isn't an inspiration

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Ok, everyone loves their own kids and love looking at videos and pics of their own. There is nothing worse than someone who keeps shoving pics of their kids on others. Rachel- NO ONE CARES. It’s boring to keep putting up pics and vids of kids playing games, painting, making cakes. Jesus is there nothing else to put up by way of content???
Those poor kids- are they allowed to do anything without a camera being stuck in their face? Did you notice the eldest faking a reaction ?

It’s obvious she has been told to laugh at one point and act surprised at another. Leave her alone and let her be a child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think you all knew it was a mistake. The person who originally pointed it out said that all the other huns had hidden the code. You all suddenly had an urge to order flowers on a Saturday night?
Why do you care if people used the code ? These blaggers get an obnoxious amount of furniture, skincare, hair products, flowers, clothes for them, clothes for their kids, food, nappies, perfume, personalised items ...

And you seem to be begruding a few people for using a bloody code .. seriously I give up

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm delighted to see her doing a fundraiser. She could have done it long before now. She puts plenty of effort into pissing around with clothes hauls and betting for votes on that glossies thing.
So shes raised 30k, I should think so too and hope some of the companies that she advertises for have put their hands deep for a donation.

Remember all shes doing is asking people to donate and share. She isn't climbing everest or abseiling off the side of Blackpool Tower. Shes speaking into her phone.....it doesn't require much effort

Missycoco

VIP Member
Really in a pickle , can’t decide between Harry and Megan interview or the Gossie . Decisions decisions ... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Transparency

Chatty Member
But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?
The company & Rachel shared it, there was nothing to suggest to the customer this was a mistake, but the company resorted to calling customers robbers & said the use of the code was fraud, I’m sorry but yes as a customer this is a poor customer experience and deserves an honest review online of my experience

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s a cold person. I hate to think it about anyone but I don’t buy the tears anymore. It’s her selling point. I feel for Daniel’s family, whatever she says they must be disgusted deep down. I know I would be.

• Heart

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I don't know how she's affording day to day living.
My husband and myself both work, but old enough to have mortgage paid off.
From paying car insurances, Christmas, vhi, heating, esb, we can't afford to get top of the range shelving, do up the kids bedrooms, furniture etc. Need our hall painted, it's been 15 years, dunno when we'll have the money to do it.
And she's there, widows pension and children's allowance, probably a bit of a lump sum after he died as she said they had no mortgage anyway. Hardly a huge income. Where is it coming from?
She’s earning a fortune in ad revenue every time you see Ad or Ba on her stories she’s earning she wouldn’t be entitled to a Widows pension she’s working full time for Andrea Roches Agency with her following one Ad alone could be earning her between €3,000 and €5,000 so technically she could be earning to to €10,000 a day please don’t think for one minute this girl isn’t earning big money from instagram because she is.

Transparency

Chatty Member
Re flowers and even foto - they're pretty much discriminating against non bloggers by not honouring a code they set.. Claiming it was stolen or obtained fraudulently when they themselves posted it??
For a small business flowers.ie seems to be sending a lot of freebies to bloggers
To say it was obtained fraudulently is extremely offensive to anyone who took the code at face value & used it . How dare they imply any wrong doing on a customer.

Last edited:

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Have you ever seen a more pretentious , self absorbed , glorifying load of shite than a " gossie award "

That award was for her poor deceased husband . Not her . She could tell me her goldfish died and I wouldn't believe her grief at this point

Her post " I could hear Daniel saying you're welcome " . Oh fuck right off . In his 10000000 page letter which she justifies everything with

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
We can laugh at Rachel all we want, and it’s a ridic the whole cleaning clean things and the clothes haul that we get a kick out of.
But just to get a few votes to win some stupid gossip she pimps out her baby.
I don’t know about you, but any of my friends with kids, the only time they’re on social media is for example when they win a match and the local paper take a pic.
To put up that pic, over and over of the little one, at her most vulnerable, her most raw and hurting so badly- it’s absolutely disgusting and I’m not sure it’s not emotional abuse .
She may choose to splash every tear she cries out over the internet. Daniels family seem like a decent crowd and private. Maybe that little one will take after them and prefer to have a private life with no online presence. But she has put her worst moment on blast. And this isn’t some silly cry session where she stubbed her toe or where she cut her sisters hair, this is where she is crying out for the loss of her Father who she lost tragically young.
is no one going to stop her? The animals rights people try to stop bears and lions being put behind a glass and poked and looked at for our entertainment. How is this any different?That child is not grieving and pouring her innocent heart out for our entertainment. Should insta stop it? Should someone not step in??

Sorry, meant to say-
Gossie not gossip.
And it’s some sort of emotional abuse, not ‘not emotional abuse’... cos it is

• Heart
Reactions: 14