Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STARS line up..😂😂😂😂😂 become an IG foul mouthed hun and you are suddenly classed as a star .. I thought stars were people who were talented , actress, singer, dancer . Not vulgar greedy grabbers beggars . Now the other two I never heard of no idea what they do but well aware of the widow in black

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last note on flowers.ie . This morning they sent me an email to review how good or bad my purchase was from them . Ahh here 😂🙈

Please tell me she didnt win ! The smug head is bad enough but if she won Daniel wanted it in his letter and if she lost she probably say Daniel didn't want it in his letter ...

• Haha
Mortifying for her If she didn’t win !!! After all the effort she put in and with all the followers .

Reactions: 1
Ok I don’t know if anyone else has picked up on this. Rachel has posted her voucher code from Flowers.ie - €50 off an online order. The discount code can clearly be seen in this video - GOSS2021. I mean other influencers have hidden this in their stories , but Rachel hasn’t??

I check their website and they have ‘cheaper’ flowers for €49.99 , which makes them free with this voucher (excluding delivery). The code works I’ve tried it. Flowers.ie have reshared her story too with no issues. So anyone from Ireland on this thread, you’re welcome 🤪
View attachment 470429
Just caught up on my whole flower gate saga... So sorry ladies!! Rachel should be coughing up to fulfil the cancelled orders saying as she was ‘tick’ enough to share that discount code to 200k people! (Well, and bots).

Reactions: 4
Re flowers and even foto - they're pretty much discriminating against non bloggers by not honouring a code they set.. Claiming it was stolen or obtained fraudulently when they themselves posted it??
For a small business flowers.ie seems to be sending a lot of freebies to bloggers

Reactions: 11
Re flowers and even foto - they're pretty much discriminating against non bloggers by not honouring a code they set.. Claiming it was stolen or obtained fraudulently when they themselves posted it??
For a small business flowers.ie seems to be sending a lot of freebies to bloggers
To say it was obtained fraudulently is extremely offensive to anyone who took the code at face value & used it . How dare they imply any wrong doing on a customer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Saw jens journey comment under tadhgs post saying well deserved guys..

All of us who placed an order based on the code R and Flowers.ie themselves shared and then called us thief’s and liars, we should all leave them a trust pilot review

Reactions: 14
So just so I have this straight. Rachel got a code to buy flowers for herself and she accidentally showed it on her page and a load of people here used the code to get reduced flowers is that correct?

Reactions: 5
So just so I have this straight. Rachel got a code to buy flowers for herself and she accidentally showed it on her page and a load of people here used the code to get reduced flowers is that correct?
And the flower company shared her story too, along with the discount code.

And the company themselves shared Rachel’s post. Then called everyone frauds. You couldn’t make it up.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s it, the flower page also shared Rachel’s post so essentially they were at fault too!

Reactions: 2
And the flower company shared her story too, along with the discount code.
But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?

Reactions: 15
I think the flower company should have went with the number or orders that were made , can’t have been too many ! Good pr and if the flowers were lovely people would maybe have ordered again! One thing for sure Gurry won’t fork out for them out of her own pocket

Would Rachel gorry even have bothered using that code ? Seems like a lot of effort for her to enter a code etc , if it doesn’t just land on her door step I don’t see it happening

But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?
I think the flower company using the words fraud and stolen code is very wrong.

Reactions: 10
The code wasn't a specific private once off code for Rachel that was shared. It was a Goss discount.
Same as any discount seen online.

Doesn’t Rachel share codes all the time, why would this be any different

The code wasn't a specific private once off code for Rachel that was shared. It was a Goss discount.
Same as any discount seen online.
Yes it wasn’t even a personalised letter from the flower place. Their issue was it was ‘ordinary ‘ people using it and not ‘public figures ‘

• Haha
All of the nominees got the same hamper, flowers and the discount code. It wasn’t specific to Rachel. They shared on their stories so one would assume ok to use. People used it and then orders cancelled.
I have contacted the CCPC. And I most definitely will be leaving a negative review as the person who messaged me said I stole the code and didn’t pay for a voucher

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.