Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a false photo, again.
She gets them to make the pancakes, (apparently), and then stand in the same spot to eat them in case they dirty any other part of the kitchen, heaven forbid🙄
The chocolate in the bowl for over those pancakes looks shockingly mean, and looks rotten.

Reactions: 4
Such a false photo, again.
She gets them to make the pancakes, (apparently), and then stand in the same spot to eat them in case they dirty any other part of the kitchen, heaven forbid🙄
The chocolate in the bowl for over those pancakes looks shockingly mean, and looks rotten.
Girls aprons are spotlessly clean, they were probably told to stand in the corner with them on till she called them over for photos. Pathetic 😡

Reactions: 7
Fucksake, can them waines not do anything anymore without a camera forced in their face and it's so awkward that it's so staged and noticeable..

Reactions: 9
How is bathing kids a professional sport? Its something you have to do for your kids...
Posing in the mirror in the child's bedroom 1 in pjs and 1 wrapped in a towel!

Reactions: 3
Regardless of being a widow or not that photo would upset me for other reasons. Does she not realise that anyone can take her image and her children's images and do what they want with it? How does that not set alarm bells off?
And today photos after their bath , but only watching herself in the phone . The smug self centered face , everything is about her. Horrified she never gave the children the teddies after loosing their father.. it might be too hard for her . Her , me me me , everything is all about her

Reactions: 10
I don't know how she's affording day to day living.
My husband and myself both work, but old enough to have mortgage paid off.
From paying car insurances, Christmas, vhi, heating, esb, we can't afford to get top of the range shelving, do up the kids bedrooms, furniture etc. Need our hall painted, it's been 15 years, dunno when we'll have the money to do it.
And she's there, widows pension and children's allowance, probably a bit of a lump sum after he died as she said they had no mortgage anyway. Hardly a huge income. Where is it coming from?
She’s earning a fortune in ad revenue every time you see Ad or Ba on her stories she’s earning she wouldn’t be entitled to a Widows pension she’s working full time for Andrea Roches Agency with her following one Ad alone could be earning her between €3,000 and €5,000 so technically she could be earning to to €10,000 a day please don’t think for one minute this girl isn’t earning big money from instagram because she is.

Reactions: 15
She’s earning a fortune in ad revenue every time you see Ad or Ba on her stories she’s earning she wouldn’t be entitled to a Widows pension she’s working full time for Andrea Roches Agency with her following one Ad alone could be earning her between €3,000 and €5,000 so technically she could be earning to to €10,000 a day please don’t think for one minute this girl isn’t earning big money from instagram because she is.
Pretty sure that widows pension isnt means tested

Reactions: 10
duck she is getting desperate with this goss.ie nomination, every time I swipe up I am voting for Tadhg😂

Reactions: 21
Why does she need to post every day she is going in the shower or bath ? Strange .

Reactions: 6
Easily €10-15K per week she is making with the amount she puts up. BA role she could get €4000-€5000 per month alone guaranteed to her. My friend works for a PR agency so I know it’s crazy money.

How come Aoibhe devlin has paid partnership at the top of the gymondo shite but Rachel only has sp?
Same thing you can use one or the other don’t have to have both.

She really is another level of dumb ass tho , obvs Sharon leavy paid her for that post and she’s coming on with her skin breaking out from the products 😂😂😂 where’s my credit card I really need those products

the reason she didn’t start getting her monthly facials years ago is they weren’t free!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ideally she should probably have gift or sp on all those products cuz there’s no way she’s paid for any of them

Reactions: 6
Eh, there's no way I'd be putting that cream on my skin...her breakouts even with a filter😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.