Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I think she put that photo of herself up on tinder as well....for a laugh! A grieving widow of less than a year would find this very upsetting if someone posted their photo on a dating site. Certainly wouldn’t find it funny, she has really lost the plot. She gets more bizarre day by day . I remember bronagh from wee Burke’s journey went off Instagram for a while cos someone set up an Instagram page under her name. She was distraught that anyone would want to put themselves in her shoes and gain followers because of her grief.
Regardless of being a widow or not that photo would upset me for other reasons. Does she not realise that anyone can take her image and her children's images and do what they want with it? How does that not set alarm bells off?

Reactions: 14

TinaGP

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here

Ok, for some reason I can’t attach videos.
This is a screen grab of a traveller doing her cleaning routine. I am not making any disparaging remarks about travellers. I admire how this lady keeps her house, it’s immaculate. But in terms of content, RG does nothing new or nothing that lots of others can’t or don’t do. It’s just cleaning and cleaning and not at all entertaining.
It may have shown something the first time she cleaned her kitchen, but time 100,000,000,000? No thanks.

also, why does she talk to Daniel on her page? Is he reading it?It’s not for me to tell someone how to grieve but surely you would talk to him in your bedroom or in your kitchen and speak as though speaking to the heavens, or maybe at the grave.I’m not being smart but he’s not a follower on insta so why talk to him on that?The sympathy is ramped up this week to get votes so that she can tell the various crowds she’s flogging tat For that she won such and such an award.
This drives me mad- cue loads saying ‘happy Valentine’s Day to my love....’ on Facebook. Eh, he’s across the table from you, why not say it to his face??
I have to agree with you . They talking about Daniel does seem to be ramped up this week and it does look like it’s all for the votes for this award !
Look, I’m not telling anyone how they should grieve , but from own personal experience of losing my younger brother at the age of 22, I don’t speak on my social media to him or about him , the only time I mention him is when myself and my brother are fundraising for other people and families as we don’t want others to go through what we went through ( my brother sadly took his own life) That is the only time . We never went on crying on Instagram or Facebook or mentioned his name because we want a few fecking birthday presents or freebies or a stupid award . That’s not right at all to do that ! I’m sorry , but it’s not ! It’s wrong ! She is disgusting

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
But her insta is her outlet and if you don’t like it you can unfollow 🙄🙄🙄

I had nothing but sympathy for her in the beginning, thought she was so brave and was really sad for her at the road she was facing. But my eyes have been opened to her completely, and her sneering at people who dare to disagree with her, complete lack of considerations for the family’s privacy - even Daniel doesn’t have privacy as she made sure anyone who wanted to could find his grave. I feel so so sorry for her children who are puppets in her money making schemes. As for the garage?! She would be better making that into a space that the eldest girl can use to escape in a couple of years because she will definitely need it.

Heidi77

VIP Member
The company & Rachel shared it, there was nothing to suggest to the customer this was a mistake, but the company resorted to calling customers robbers & said the use of the code was fraud, I’m sorry but yes as a customer this is a poor customer experience and deserves an honest review online of my experience
I think you all knew it was a mistake. The person who originally pointed it out said that all the other huns had hidden the code. You all suddenly had an urge to order flowers on a Saturday night?

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
Now her followers are ‘sneaky who ers’
I read somewhere that the people who know her in real life were asking ‘where is the real Rachel ‘ when they saw her online. I read soemone who lives close by said she is rough as anything, curses at the kids, physically fights with other women.
I believe it now with all of the crass language out of her lately.

• Wow

Transparency

Chatty Member
All of us who placed an order based on the code R and Flowers.ie themselves shared and then called us thief’s and liars, we should all leave them a trust pilot review

whatshappenin

Someone wrote to me ‘im glad your husband is dead’ if someone wrote that to her she would have it up on her story.. #BA stories, wouldn’t you know🥴

brandambassador

VIP Member
Mine haven’t been cancelled yet but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. It was shared on their insta via a share from Rachel gorrys page, it’s up to them to watch those things! So free flowers for all influencers today & a €50 off code on top but not for us common folk!

• Wow

TinaGP

VIP Member
I’m not going to bash her because of the way she looks with no makeup . Jasus you should see me , even my own phone doesn’t recognise me with no makeup, a toddler , a baby and no sleep does that to a person like my good self ! 😂I look the image of something out of a horror film these days 🤣 But ,her clothes hauls/swipe ups , will she ever stop , the clothes are all the same and who needs all of those coahs?! And .... we are in lockdown , people lost and still losing their jobs , the last thing people are thinking about is buying those clothes she’s selling and also those face products. She should swipe herself up into the real world !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've lost 4 family members in 9 years.... do I win a Grammy?

Like fuck off rachel. .. your poor husband is passed and you are pimping yourself out for a poxy gossie. the most irrelevant award ever ...... its disgusting she is pushing the voting....

bigbertha2021

I don’t follow but used to go on for a nose but after reading those comments, I honestly can’t bare to go onto her page, and look at that poor child Leah. My heart breaks for her. She looks like a lost little soul. How can a mum not be looking after a child’s needs before her own after the passing of their loving father 😞. How is Rachel’s family & friends not saying something to her? Rachel go look after your three beautiful girls , their well being is the most important thing in your life now. You are the adult here. Put your phone down for the love of god and Never mind showing strangers your clothes & free shite.

Teenytot

VIP Member
Deafmomlife lovely girl fairly different to grabby Rachel.

Go fund me when Daniel was ill

I can only talk for myself.

Same of what I find odd and fairly distasteful:
The outfit of the day when he was dying in the hospital.
Signing to an agency just before he died.
Black bag TikTok before his months mass.
Beggy Mitchell carry in for everything,
the using the grief.
Crying holding onto the picture necklace and then boom #ad ect where she is dancing around not a care in the world. Same old same old tatty crappy clothes.
No unique added value.
Using her kids grief as content.
none of the content is original or relatable all copied and staged.
Breaking the rules in Belfast and not being any bit sorry.

Blah blah blah
And let’s not forget using his illness & death to get a big enough following to become an insta hun. A few people I know whose partners had cancer called it straight away. Who would ever set up another IG page while their husband is dying? She has her own IG page.

Husband gets terminal diagnosis
Moved into new house
3 young children to prepare for his passing
A pandemic hits, but nothing was going to stop Rachel becoming a Public figure 🙄🙄

TinaGP

VIP Member
Well well well .... me old black hah is back 🥳😆😂 I will have something to say abouh tha if I have time 🤪 Did she show the coah and did it zip up n down and the main question .... did ih open n close ? 😎

• Haha

whatshappenin

Just back from the grave and guess who was there then sp, sp... and her sitting smiling with the boomerang which mentions the grave whilst Bronagh Burke is sitting there distraught and not able to come on some days.. shows Bronagh isn’t showing off a flashy house but has a house that she wants to make a home for her and her children.. Rachel Gorry needs cancelled.

• Heart

Wheres reality

VIP Member
Licking the lips over 200k and sharing every repost in sight yet couldn't share anything cancer related unless you paid her like to " check your bewbs " . I tappa tappa tappa through her hauls . She is the most BORING on insta. We are due a nice big bed / wardrobe cry soon now. Husband hears her on my phone and isn't even on insta himself . Heard her lately and said that one is disgusting exploiting her husbands death especially since the Ray Darcy interview !! She sneery head on her in her hauls .

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Does anyone just tap through when kids come on? It's so painfully choreographed and false every time they come on.

• Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I think a lot of questions have been answered now. She moved in with Daniel at 17.
i don’t know about you but when I was 17, I was just kissing boys. I wasn’t allowed out (local disco ) only on special occasion, I wasn’t allowed to have a Boyf until I did my leaving. I wasn’t allowed or it wasn’t condoned that I have Sex and i wasn’t ready anyway.
Why did her mother let her move in with her Boyf at 17? Was she not in school?
I wonder what age she left school at if she moved in with her Boyf at 17.