Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks the clothes she's wearing look absolutely ridiculous in the size six? Yes Rachel they fit around your lovely tiny waist but look at the legs on them 🤦

Reactions: 5
Can she ever put up her discounts correctly, amount of times she fucks them up is unreal 🤣

Reactions: 3
What the duck is up with her foot?? Reminds me of when Conor Ryan photoshopped
27B10BD7-3F80-47EB-8706-C65B06C1BB58.jpeg
Ellie’s feet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m generally grand about feet. I know lots hate them. But that picture 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has zero content earthly! She has a very unrealistic figure. I totally condone with her that she has seen hard times..but this career is not the way. Selling tit that is of no benefit to anyone.

She comes across as someone who is in denial and trying to make as much money as possible at whatever cost.

Tip: keep your integrity, honesty and genuine opinions, rather that selling yourself for whatever is offering a discount. It’s nothing short of prostitution!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.