Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she needs to do is deactivate her social media and then them memories wont pop up ... that's what I done ... they were too upsetting .. so I deactivated the accounts...

But if she did that then she would have no content... 🤷‍♀️ it's so disgusting that shes wanting to win an award ... how fucked up is that honestly...

Reactions: 7
Ok, everyone loves their own kids and love looking at videos and pics of their own. There is nothing worse than someone who keeps shoving pics of their kids on others. Rachel- NO ONE CARES. It’s boring to keep putting up pics and vids of kids playing games, painting, making cakes. Jesus is there nothing else to put up by way of content???
Those poor kids- are they allowed to do anything without a camera being stuck in their face? Did you notice the eldest faking a reaction ?

It’s obvious she has been told to laugh at one point and act surprised at another. Leave her alone and let her be a child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Rachel sounded bit hyper with all her squealing and shouting....too many of those sugary sweets me thinks🤣. That video is so staged, she’s told them exactly what to do and how to cheer. Games like that usually have squabbles about whose turn it is etc but that set up is all very fake.

Reactions: 10
And notice how she has the board games hidden away up high , no messy board games without her permission

those kids haven’t a hope of a normal life with a devious mother like her

Reactions: 4
Ok, everyone loves their own kids and love looking at videos and pics of their own. There is nothing worse than someone who keeps shoving pics of their kids on others. Rachel- NO ONE CARES. It’s boring to keep putting up pics and vids of kids playing games, painting, making cakes. Jesus is there nothing else to put up by way of content???
Those poor kids- are they allowed to do anything without a camera being stuck in their face? Did you notice the eldest faking a reaction ?

It’s obvious she has been told to laugh at one point and act surprised at another. Leave her alone and let her be a child.
Yes , they was the first thing I noticed . The eldest girl’s reactions and the facial expressions, it’s obvious she’s been told what to do . It is obvious she does not want a camera in her face , but she does it , because her mother told her to . That is the way it looks to me .

Reactions: 7
I think she’s blocked me and I’ve no idea why 😂
I bet she studies on here trying to match Tattle accounts to Insta . Many of us use different accounts to contact the Huns , they Block we make a new one. After all what would the Huns do without fake accounts , we all know that the buy fake accounts..
like there was actually a rainbow today , she is trying everything possible for attention and winning a pathetic award

Reactions: 4
How she can’t put two and two together to figure out that memories on her social media are affecting her emotional and mental state is hard to watch. Gets to a stage where you have to know yourself that having access to those memories is exhausting on your mind and there comes a point where you decide for yourself to take a step back from the phone and social media. You have to help yourself before things can get better crying into a phone won’t help. She needs to get to counselling asap why isnt someone stepping in here and staging an intervention

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely reading on here as she commented on other people suffering with grief....that’s a first for her !!

I cant believe the cheap plastic stripper shoes for the wedding. I've only ever seen gypsy brides in shoes like that on telly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The oldest girl in her videos is so awkward that her mother is telling her what to do, the two younger girls are oblivious to it but I'm sure she was is saying to clean 'will ye act on the camera to I get the lads to get me to 200k '

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.