Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the kids dared to wash their teeth in her bathroom !! ‘why can’t they clean their teeth like normal people’ who would say that about their own children , referring them to not been normal because they dared to splash her mirror. Showing more and more of her real self lately . Wonder what she said to the children

Yeah I seen that. Some amount of money for a mirror.
Because the add the cost of the freebie on to the paying customer.. plenty of websites do a lot cheaper than that company. She has not even had the decency to unpack it and advertise it .. Some great promoter she is ..

Reactions: 5
Omg the kids dared to wash their teeth in her bathroom !! ‘why can’t they clean their teeth like normal people’ who would say that about their own children , referring them to not been normal because they dared to splash her mirror. Showing more and more of her real self lately . Wonder what she said to the children
Where was she when they all decided to go to her bathroom and brush their teeth?

Reactions: 1
Because the add the cost of the freebie on to the paying customer.. plenty of websites do a lot cheaper than that company. She has not even had the decency to unpack it and advertise it .. Some great promoter she is ..
My stuff from the range and Ikea might not be as flash but at least I’m not paying over the odds so people like her get stuff they don’t even appreciate for free.

how long is that going to sit in its packaging for? It’s going to take a while for the rest of the begging to start paying off

Reactions: 4
I'd say the go fund me is well gone. And she's not doing many #ads either.
Paying for those girls in therapy is some dip into what she has aswell.
I dunno, I just feel like she's spending thousands.
Like that garage conversion is going to cost at least 10k.

GC is the extreme though.
Rachel is only a ba for a few companies and does very little #ads. Her rewards seem to be trashy clothes at the minute!
She’s no Gemma Collins although she’d like to think she was heading that way 😀

• Haha
Where was she when they all decided to go to her bathroom and brush their teeth?
Probably resting herself on the sofa. It must really be very hard work you know , all that begging and planning for the garage conversion Insta is full of beggars today 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The sale of one house, the go fund me amount etc, would not even make a dint in the style & finish of that house .That story is as disingenuous ( not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does). I know your not the brightest tool Rachel so I have enclosed the meaning in brackets for you. Your welcome!!

Reactions: 7
I think we are being hard on her ! Course she needs that extra space to get away from those beastly children who leave toothpaste on the mirror !!!! Omg I’m shocked at children doing such a vile thing 🙄🙄🙄

I’d actually say she made the ‘mess’ herself for a bit of content !

Reactions: 3
She's doing my head in. I haven't listened to her in a while, I tend to tap over the tears and clothes hauls.
But the bleeping TIE-LEH seat has pushed me to rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really thinks she’s the new Mrs Hinch with all the clicking of the fingers.....one Mrs H is quite enough thank you 😀

I think we are being hard on her ! Course she needs that extra space to get away from those beastly children who leave toothpaste on the mirror !!!! Omg I’m shocked at children doing such a vile thing 🙄🙄🙄

I’d actually say she made the ‘mess’ herself for a bit of content !
Of course she did 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's doing my head in. I haven't listened to her in a while, I tend to tap over the tears and clothes hauls.
But the bleeping TIE-LEH seat has pushed me to rage.
Same here ! I don't comment much here anymore cause honestly BARELY watch her at all . Absolute dose . The way she is going on over them kids brushing their teeth and getting splashes on the mirror . Takes 10 f**King seconds to wipe it down ..not like she has anything else to be doing only sitting in the wardrobe or car these days . Wish my biggest worry was the bloody shed conversion into a vanity hole for herself . Dope

Reactions: 6
Hey everyone I’ve never posted on here before but I just couldn’t keep this to myself!
I CANNOT how selfish that witch is being holding those teddies with the messages from those poor little girls because it would be hard for HER!? Not a mention of how it may help them to hear their daddy’s voice and comfort them she is trying to say that it would be too hard for her to hear his voice around the house. Omg I’m sorry but that is just unbelievable how selfish she is being. Nearly a year on and the poor things still haven’t got those teddies

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.