Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
I have to agree with you . They talking about Daniel does seem to be ramped up this week and it does look like it’s all for the votes for this award !
Look, I’m not telling anyone how they should grieve , but from own personal experience of losing my younger brother at the age of 22, I don’t speak on my social media to him or about him , the only time I mention him is when myself and my brother are fundraising for other people and families as we don’t want others to go through what we went through ( my brother sadly took his own life) That is the only time . We never went on crying on Instagram or Facebook or mentioned his name because we want a few fecking birthday presents or freebies or a stupid award . That’s not right at all to do that ! I’m sorry , but it’s not ! It’s wrong ! She is disgusting
Sorry for your loss Tina . Same here , lost a grandchild in tragic circumstance, we never took to IG or any other Social Media sites begging for sympathy . We grieved in private as a family . This one has ramped it up this week to get votes.. Back from the grave yesterday, straight away posing in front of her phone. Today she mentioned she would tag the plaque makers for the gravestone . Nothing is private with this one. All she cares about is the fame, we all seen where she perched herself on that bus , right behind two celebrities who never have her a second glance. Jack Josse would be way too busy watching her wayward husband. From now until voting finishes it will be a constant supply of sad videos to gain votes and more followers . As for her post early ‘it’s my account, you don’t have to watch me, I will post what I want’ the brazen face on her..

Reactions: 13
I had no idea there was a tattle for Rachel , I find it so strange the difference between her and her sister Shannon, I think its like chalk and cheese watching both their content . One lives in a fabulous house and seems really self centered and the other is so down to earth and is living in a mobile home and just seems really genuine .... Yet Rachel never promotes her deaf sister , I dont get it .... Also thought its very braggy showing off her full fridge of food, her and her girls could not possibly eat all that food before it goes off .. very wasteful its just being bought for the "gram".. Also imagine your sister getting married and Rachel didn't even post about it ... strange

Reactions: 12

Dusty2020

VIP Member
People who ask these questions are crazy

And rachel answering them isnt much better

All while her kids are in therapy.... fucked up in my opinion
Too pretty to be single 😳😳 she’s not single she’s widowed and not even widowed a year.. I hope his parents aren’t on her Instagram because that would break their heart 🥺

• Sad
This made me so uncomfortable! Who would take money from a widow like that with young children!? I bet whoever wins gives it back!
She gets paid thousands upon thousands for her ads... clothes haul after clothes haul... dont be under any illusions... rachel is raking in the money....

Transparency

Chatty Member
Received this "due to an influencers mistake, we are now fulfilling all there orders in due time" so I think any bad reviews left should be removed. Only fair I think.
After telling people they committed fraud

Received this "due to an influencers mistake, we are now fulfilling all there orders in due time" so I think any bad reviews left should be removed. Only fair I think.
I disagree
The company blamed us customers and now they blame Rachel but they shared it and they emailed saying customers had committed fraud
Sorry but this is unacceptable

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
She better hurry up with the teddies or the girls will be forgetting their daddy's voice, especially the youngest wee one.

Shes a fucking oddball sometimes
She'd want to hurry and get the recorded message recorded somewhere else too. Those recordings won't last forever in those teddies, they're already a year old. They mightn't even work anymore.
All wrong not to give them to the kids earlier.
They're in therapy, apparently, to help with grief, how in the fuck would appearing with those teddies now, a year later, going to help them? She should be talking to their therapist about this, not a bunch of bloody strangers.
She might out a poll up to see when she'll hand over the teddies🙄😡

Lolgossip

Is she actually sitting on her couch in that dress 😂😂

I also think her makeup and hair has been done professionally? I wonder did she have someone do it yesterday as a trial to see if she liked it and then came on the gram pretending she got the date wrong? 🤔

• Haha

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Couldn't listen to the pale face filter, chain holding, crying, pathetic over sharing so tapped though as it's the same crap again.
The memories and pictures are getting worse as closing date for votes is tomorrow.
She is a manipulative cunning fame hungry person.

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Tina you never fail 😂😂

That’s it excatly, how people are still blinded by her act is mind boggling 🤯 can you picture her tomorrow when she wins 🥴
Please, please, please let Tadhg Fleming win.... give Rachel a good kick up the hole, she badly needs it🦵

lucy66

VIP Member
Oh God that scene with Leah in the hall was sooo staged. Poor wee girl, do this, do that. She looks so awkward. Those hoodies are wild looking, wouldn’t pay €10 for them. Can’t stand that KC either 😡

Xlilmissx

Desperate for the award to 😢 is there one pic on her page since he sadly passed that she is upset or actually helping anyone dealing with grief 😢 or a link to helplines or counsellors or anything ? 😢

Wouldn’t a poxy award be the last thing you would want after a year of hell 🤬

• Heart

Julesffs

But the code was shared by accident? Come on you guys knew what you were doing. I'm sure it would have cost the shop a lot to honour those orders. And now people want to leave nasty reviews on Trust pilot?
All of the nominees got the same hamper, flowers and the discount code. It wasn’t specific to Rachel. They shared on their stories so one would assume ok to use. People used it and then orders cancelled.
I have contacted the CCPC. And I most definitely will be leaving a negative review as the person who messaged me said I stole the code and didn’t pay for a voucher

• Heart