Rachel Gorry #8 No content but tears and ads!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would have left the clean counters and sink off and concentrated on the dusty lights but obviously she wanted to do the bare minimum to get a story up fast

Reactions: 7
So it’s snowing here and will be for the next few days , I’m going to take the children out to build a snowman tomorrow and I’m thinking of putting marigold gloves over their gloves . Will I get a goss award for this now I’m wondering , or would I have to add in the chopping of a few cushions? 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it’s snowing here and will be for the next few days , I’m going to take the children out to build a snowman tomorrow and I’m thinking of putting marigold gloves over their gloves . Will I get a goss award for this now I’m wondering , or would I have to add in the chopping of a few cushions? 🤔🙄
Maybe hoover the garden or take to the car with the Mr Sheen.

Maybe hoover the garden or take to the car with the Mr Sheen.
Or I could get Dr Banana Doolittle to put my bins out and I’ll just take a quick video of me panting in the dark near my front door and make it look like I put the bins out ... ya know ... to make it look like I’m brilliant . I definitely think I’d be in with a shot then 😎🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Throw in a swipe up while you’re at it! 😊
And can ya take a few photos and show us withthe scarf open and the scarf closed. Maybe add in a ridiculously big hat and dress it up with a belt.😉👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Throw in a swipe up while you’re at it! 😊
And can ya take a few photos and show us withthe scarf open and the scarf closed. Maybe add in a ridiculously big hat and dress it up with a belt.😉👍
I’ll even throw in the home alone boots! Paired wih a pink coah and I’ll show ih to yiz all open n then I’ll show ih closed! How abouh tha? Now , that will get me one ! I know it!
And don’t worry now, I’ll be sure to leave the swipe ups for all of those and then I’ll cry, to make sure you all send me lovely messages that I will ignore , but yiz all will buy my stuff ! Now, off with yiz all !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously when she clicked her fingers cleaning her worktop..it was like something out of a 4 year old spot the difference book 🙄🥱

• Haha
She must be like a prune with all the baths she takes!!

How many times has she shared that video with Hannah smelling her uncle like daddy. Does she ever cop the f**k on . Anything , anything for a bit of sympathy cause there's no content

Up at 1am having a bath and posting photos and videos, wouldn’t you think she’d be exhausted after all that “cleaning “ yesterday 🤣. She shouldn’t be sharing that video of the wee girl smelling her uncles aftershave. It’s a very private moment but she’ll continue to exploit her daughters for sympathy 😡

I'm not a fan of him but he got my vote😅😅
I don’t even know who he is but I voted for him anyway 😀

Reactions: 10
Her children have no privacy. She’s not alone in the influencer world with this crap of using them as content, but I do think she’s one of the worst for it.

They are all too dim to see the issues they are lining up for their kids in the future. The kids growing up now are in for a rough time anyway as they’ll pay the price for this pandemic economically, but people like her make their kids fodder for bullies by putting so much hurtful and private information about for people to find.

Noooo not the aftershave thing again! And leave the video of that poor little child out of it.:mad:

Noooo not the aftershave thing again! And leave the video of that poor little child out of it.:mad:
That breaks my heart that video...... that poor little girl this will be thrown up constantly now to keep going with the poor me scenario...
I swear I wish that someone could make kids be taking off these accounts its just not right

I can’t believe she put that video up again , off all the videos to put up . What is wrong with the woman?!! Pure greed and selfishness, thinking if she put that up , she will get more sympathy and freebies and followers, all me me me me me me! She is just an absolute witch

I can’t believe she put that video up again , off all the videos to put up . What is wrong with the woman?!! Pure greed and selfishness, thinking if she put that up , she will get more sympathy and freebies and followers, all me me me me me me! She is just an absolute witch
She wants votes this time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.