Rachel Gorry #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really her yard?🙈 the huge concrete walls and fencing are awful looking! There isn’t that much fencing in Dublin Zoo

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she donates or even acknowledges the DM , after all look how much was raised for her through gofundme and from the locals . Anyone know what OTNB means ?
Orange is the new black 😂😂

She’s got some style wearing adidas leggings with boots 🤔

Reactions: 5
Orange is the new black 😂😂

She’s got some style wearing adidas leggings with boots 🤔
Omg 😂 wonder if she seen it or knows what it means . Is that a prison series on Netflix ? Note they are Adidas and not the cheap ones she tries to flog , I bet they roll down, most of the IG huns never really wear what they try to flog . She never really looks stylish to me .

Good spot! I was thinking that surely wasn’t her yard!😅 I thought those kind of places weren’t open or in use with covid restrictions.
She is a public figure though , rules might not apply 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg 😂 wonder if she seen it or knows what it means . Is that a prison series on Netflix ? Note they are Adidas and not the cheap ones she tries to flog , I bet they roll down, most of the IG huns never really wear what they try to flog . She never really looks stylish to me .

She is a public figure though , rules might not apply 🤣🤣🤣
It is yes😂 suppose she couldn’t wear the thigh high boots today

Reactions: 3
It is yes😂 suppose she couldn’t wear the thigh high boots today
It was a day for the Home Alone boohs! Shovelling snow and all tha! I notice she wasn’t wearing those though , I’m surprised the black hah wasn’t out either , since she kept saying she loveeeeeed ih n could pair ih wih anythin! Maybe that makes an appearance when ih’s time to puh de bins ouh! 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was a day for the Home Alone boohs! Shovelling snow and all tha! I notice she wasn’t wearing those though , I’m surprised the black hah wasn’t out either , since she kept saying she loveeeeeed ih n could pair ih wih anythin! Maybe that makes an appearance when ih’s time to puh de bins ouh! 🤨
Tina ur gas😂😂

Reactions: 2
It’s a ball alley in the village, the 1st stories are in her garden, I think the high walls there are because their is loads of houses on the other side!! Including Daniels family home!! Mustn’t want to be looking at her every day 😂😂

Reactions: 1
"Playing with the girls" is one of her daily goals 😲wtf ... is that not something that would happen normally 🤔 It is probably a timed activity and used for "content"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Everything she does is what someone else is doing 🤷‍♀️out in the snow , cleaning , writing it down , these new self care quotes all hinch , shes trying so hard to be something shes not , there is nothing influencer about er ,

Sure shes a busy working mother 😉 sitting in the wardrobe crying to the nation is a huge responsibility
Mooordgirl ,c'mon shes wore out flogging shite an cry on que 🙄🤣

Sure shes a busy working mother 😉 sitting in the wardrobe crying to the nation is a huge responsibility
Mooordgirl ,c'mon shes wore out flogging shite an cry on que 🙄🤣

Hinch rubs the chain too 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She really does think she is such a vip ‘I had a good sleep, I needed that sleep, I feel better now’ I I I wake you silly 🐄 what about the poor doctor, nurse, and every other frontline worker struggling in a few hours sleep, they don’t have the luxury of sleep and a plate of Buhher and brack. That made me 🤮 seeing so much B-U-T-T-E-R when I was in school you got a ruler across the knuckles for not pronouncing your words correctly . There are two T’s in butter!!!

Reactions: 9
So the biggest question of the day for yiz all now is , would yiz like some tea brack wih ye’re buhher?! Now ye don’h have to decide straigh away , have a tink abouh tha! Yiz will all have me in stitches with ye’re answers ! I know I love a good bih a buhher on mine because I don’h like to keel over choking on me brack , jaysus tha would never do , shur I’d be gone on the missing list then , who would be the crumb terminator in me house ? The place would be destroyed in crumbs if my husband was let loose with his midnight snacks 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Funny how she sees the gas messages...
But none of the serious messages countless people have sent her... out of all the ones I've sent her... she only acknowledged the belfast one!!

That's one thing that turns me off a blagger... claire balding used to always do it... never acknowledge dms but yet always referred to the gas dms...piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[She has not copped on to the OTNB comment yet , now I never had a clue myself until I asked . I guess she will think it’s something positive 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.